Dr. Who

Guest Ange

Guest Ange

Hi

Does anyone know if I will be able to watch Dr. Who in Oz? Do they have anything good on their T.V for us kids. My mum and dad said I won't be watching alot of t.v when we move because their will be plenty of stuff to do outdoors.

Josh age 8 :cool:

Guest Nicki Kefford

I feel the same way Josh. I love Doctor who aswell and i hope they have it over in Oz.If they don't have any T.V programmes which i like over there i'm gonna SCREAM !!!!!! :arghh:

By the way i am Nicki Keffords daughter.....Harlea and i'm 11 years old.

Hope you can reply soon.

Bye Bye......Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Guest Ange

Hi Harlea

My mum and Dad don't think they will have Dr. Who in Oz what are we going to do. We will have to get our families in the UK to send us a copy. Where about in Oz are you going.

Are you looking forward to going to Oz I am a bit scared I hope I will like it or i'm coming back home!

Josh :cool:

Guest danny91

Hey guys,

yes they do show doctor who here in Australia, on ABC. This isn't regular, and there is quite a gap between seasons, but they do eventually show it.

There are lots of tv shows from the uk here in Australia, especially if you get pay tv. There's lots of american tv shows as well.

There is quite a bit to do outside, sport is big in Australia and there's lots of soccer clubs etc.

My son is pleased that they're showing Robin Hood here as we moved in January and were really busy the last few weeks he missed the last episodes. I know they are going to show Torchwood too

We have Foxtel and my children 7 & 12 like Nickelodeon.

Guest Nicki Kefford

Hello Josh,

Don't worry i do thik they will have Doctor who in Oz because Danny seems to know that it's on ABC so thats good news. :cute:

I'm moving to Perth.How about you?

Speak soon

Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Guest Debs64

Hi! i'm Amy

As a doctor who fan i have checked and they will be showing the new series in June on the ABC channel. :wubclub:

Guest Nicki Kefford

You have made my day Deb & Mick (and probably Josh's)

As soon as my family move to Oz i'm going to turn on the ABC channel and see if it's on.:cute:

Thanks for that reply

Harlea Kefford :wubclub:

Archived