Thanks So Much..........

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

Guest Sexy Welsh Aussie Bird

As you may know its my big birthday today and I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to everyone on this site we has taken the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. I am a new member of PIO and I cant believe how friendly people are, must say it has definately helped me to settle here. As for anyone on their way to Australia, you may be feeling very unsettled with the BIG move pending but believe me its the best thing I have ever done. This morning my neighbour who is a true Aussie, knocked my door and invited me over for a coffee, not too strange you may be thinking, but she made me a fantastic chocolate and cherry birthday cake. How fab is that! I cant remember the last person who actually made me a cake! I was so touched as she is a busy mum of 3 all under 6 years old. Well enough waffle, not even had a drink yet either! Thanks once again PIO, love Sian xxxxxxxxxxx

Guest kimdownie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sian,

Whilst you are enjoying your lovely cake, spare a thought for us in the Friday night fat club, who are dribbling at the thought of a piece of cake.

Have a great one

Kim x

Guest sholmes115

Hi, I'm still relatively new to this site but I can't believe how friendly everyone is and how much time I'm spending on it!! Here's wishing you a happy birthday. Hopefully I'll be wishing you a happy one next year while settling in Oz!

Guest Scarletfever

Hiya Sian!!!!

Happy birthday and hope you enjoy treking on the wrong side of 40!!:biglaugh:

Start running and you'll catch me up......:cry:

Dan XX

Guest Ange
As you may know its my big birthday today and I just wanted to say THANK-YOU to everyone on this site we has taken the time to wish me a Happy Birthday. I am a new member of PIO and I cant believe how friendly people are, must say it has definately helped me to settle here. As for anyone on their way to Australia, you may be feeling very unsettled with the BIG move pending but believe me its the best thing I have ever done. This morning my neighbour who is a true Aussie, knocked my door and invited me over for a coffee, not too strange you may be thinking, but she made me a fantastic chocolate and cherry birthday cake. How fab is that! I cant remember the last person who actually made me a cake! I was so touched as she is a busy mum of 3 all under 6 years old. Well enough waffle, not even had a drink yet either! Thanks once again PIO, love Sian xxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN

hope you had a great day! Did you end up babysitting the kids while she baked your cake?

(you can tell i'm not use to people being nice, I have been in the UK 38yrs to long).

Archived