English requirements for secondary applicants

Guest ikhan

Dear Reader,

To fullfill the English requirements for secondary applicants ,is it OK to submit the

evidence of english language studied in degree lever or secondary level instead of IELTS test.

( My IELTS test result is coming after 1 month and i want to submit the proof with in one week to CO)

which one is ok ( Degree or secondary level)

Please guide.

thanks

<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2">evidence that I have a degree qualification requiring at least two (2) years of full time study or training with all instruction conducted in English or

<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2">evidence that I have completed one of the following at an educational institution where all instruction was conducted in English:

<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level2 lfo2">your primary education and at least three (3) years of secondary education, or
  • at least five (5) years of secondary education.

Guest Gollywobbler
Dear Reader,

To fullfill the English requirements for secondary applicants ,is it OK to submit the

evidence of english language studied in degree lever or secondary level instead of IELTS test.

( My IELTS test result is coming after 1 month and i want to submit the proof with in one week to CO)

which one is ok ( Degree or secondary level)

Please guide.

thanks

Hi Ikhan

Did you submit an application for a subclass 175 visa without getting an IELTS result first? If yes, why did you ignore the provision in the link below, please?

Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175)

I think we need to figure out whether the application is watertight before we worry too much about the secondary applicant, my friend.

What is the date of your IELTS result? Did you have an earlier IELTS result that you were able to use or something?

What date did you lodge your visa application?

Cheers

Gill

Hi Gill,

For primary appicant -IELTS is ok, already submitted the result to DIAC.

I am talking about the secondary applicat , for which we have two options

either submit the IELTS functional result or pay the pay this charge will receive information about the Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) and where they can receive tuition when their visa is granted.

For Ielts - is it OK to submit the evidence of english language studied in degree lever or secondary level instead of IELTS test.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Ikhan

I'm glad to hear that there are no problems with the main applicant's IELTS result.

The relevant page from the DIAC website is here:

There are four possible ways to prove that the secondary applicant has functional English and you only have to prove one of them. It doesn't matter which one you offer as long as you can prove it.

In your shoes, I would submit both of your pieces of evidence and leave your CO to choose which one s/he prefers. The CO can bin anything which is not needed, after all.

Cheers

Gill

Thanks . Golly

Hi Ikhan

I'm glad to hear that there are no problems with the main applicant's IELTS result.

The relevant page from the DIAC website is here:

There are four possible ways to prove that the secondary applicant has functional English and you only have to prove one of them. It doesn't matter which one you offer as long as you can prove it.

In your shoes, I would submit both of your pieces of evidence and leave your CO to choose which one s/he prefers. The CO can bin anything which is not needed, after all.

Cheers

Gill

• 3 weeks later...

English requirements for secondary applicants

Dear ,

I had submitted evidence from Primary and secondary school that studied all subject in english medium for the Evidence of English requirement for secondry Applicant.

Is it ok ....or CO will ask for IELTS reault or tp pay the second instalment.

Please advice.

Archived