Request for Further Information

imaxx

hi. if the CO asks for further information on 2 issues only, does it mean all the rest are ok and i can stop worrying on other things ?:embarrassed:

just for my peace of mind....

thanks and merry christmas to all!

000200B0.gif

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi imaxx

I reckon that abrar is right. However now that a CO is processing your application, you can rest assured that you will not be relegated to limbo land, which is a definite start in the current visa processing chaos.

Cheers

Gill

Hi imaxx

I reckon that abrar is right. However now that a CO is processing your application, you can rest assured that you will not be relegated to limbo land, which is a definite start in the current visa processing chaos.

Cheers

Gill

thanks Gill. i was just thinking, when the 2nd CO was allocated, our meds have expired though very recently. she made no mention about it in the letter. is it safe to say that they will not ask us to repeat?

Guest Gollywobbler
thanks Gill. i was just thinking, when the 2nd CO was allocated, our meds have expired though very recently. she made no mention about it in the letter. is it safe to say that they will not ask us to repeat?

Hi imaxx

No assumptions are safe, hon. You need eyes in the back of your head when dealing with DIAC.

How soon would you be able to validate your visas by the whole family entering Australia, if only for a short visit?

Please see Peter Speldewinde's letter to George Lombard, which is here:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/74535-diacs-notes-meeting-australia-house.html

The letter is the pdf attachment called Ministerial Receipt etc. I posted it on George's behalf.

It does seem from that letter that the validity of meds can be extended for up to six months, which might be OK for you if a quick validation trip would be possible?

Cheers

Gill

Hi imaxx

No assumptions are safe, hon. You need eyes in the back of your head when dealing with DIAC.

How soon would you be able to validate your visas by the whole family entering Australia, if only for a short visit?

Please see Peter Speldewinde's letter to George Lombard, which is here:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/74535-diacs-notes-meeting-australia-house.html

The letter is the pdf attachment called Ministerial Receipt etc. I posted it on George's behalf.

It does seem from that letter that the validity of meds can be extended for up to six months, which might be OK for you if a quick validation trip would be possible?

Cheers

Gill

thanks for the link Gill. so it must be the reason why there was no mention of the meds. we can validate anytime. i just wish the sale of my house is done before we leave otherwise i will just ask a relative to act on my behalf.

thanks and merry christmas!

Archived