Anyone used KLM?

emmaroo

Guest guest33730
That's not a thong,that's dental floss for your a**e.

Can we have 1 day a year that we can give infractions to the mods?? Just one day Please, pretty please???

Daniel

Guest proud2beaussie
Can we have 1 day a year that we can give infractions to the mods?? Just one day Please, pretty please???

Daniel

No,sorry.

They are good for wearing on the beach though,stops your feet getting burnt from the sand.

The last post I read on this thread was about KLM, and now 24 hours later you have all turned it into S&M

Thongs, arse cracks and everything.

I just dont know whats happening to this forum, Its getting as bad as the other one :wink:

:biglaugh:

Guest proud2beaussie
are you implying that she's not as innocent as she makes out :shocked:

She has a rumpus room,need I say more.?:biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chrisrich

Back to the conversation at hand *hehemmm* :) It should be noted that anyone overly tall and long legged should probably avoid KLM on long flights if you can. I've flown with 10 different airlines and I've never had so little legroom as I did flying to Schipol. You'd think a tall people like the dutch would account for that in their seating arrangements. Apparantly not. I thought oh great, I'm getting on my first 777, it's going to be so big and roomy. Instead, the most cramped seating I've ever seen. Drinks and water didn't come by very often either. Safe flight? yes, comfortable? Not in the slightest.

Anyway I look forward to the day when we all ride around in Shweeb's.

Archived