George Michael Comes To perth

Guest siamsusie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest siamsusie
Best I could do Susie.

whipping-emoticon.gif

Now your talking Nigel, thats exactly what I want to deal with some of reprobates:laugh: thank you so much I will save that one susie xx

Guest siamsusie
I am hoping to get tickets fo sydney :) can't wait

Sarah

Sarah, I see Robbie Williams was a great hit in Sydney, I would have loved to have seen that. Yes George Michael is with you on February 26th, let us know what you think:wubclub: susie x

Guest proud2beaussie

Susie your post would have been even better if it had read like this-

Originally Posted by siamsusie viewpost.gif

I so badly want a "Whipping" young kev , susie xx

:biggrin:

Guest proud2beaussie

Yes I know and then you would have given me that exasperated icon:mad: and told me to get a room Nigel

:wink: susie xx

How did you guess !

Guest siamsusie
Yes I know and then you would have given me that exasperated icon and told me to get a room Nigel

susie xx

How did you guess !:idea:......I know lol susie x

Anyway back to Music Nigel...

Have you ever been to Hope Estate Winery NSW Hunter Valley? It looks absolutely wonderful there, they have Witney Houston singing there on Sat 27th February, Carole King & James Taylor in April, Rob Thomas , Feb 13th even old Cliff & the Shadows (blast from the past). I think the location looks stunning.

I'll put Witney on my "wish list" susie x

Arrrgh! I am sooo excited!!!! I was a massive Wham fan (because I am young!!) and finally got to see GM at the NEC on his 25 tour. I did say I would never go to see him again as his show was so fantastic I didn't think he could ever top it, but bugga that! I am in the Q on the 15th!! YAY!!!

Guest guest17301

I'll say it again, does anyone want to come with me to see George? Can't go on my own and OH will not entertain the idea. I'd like to get a group together to go ideally?

Trust me, I dragged my best friend along, she is not fussed about GM and goes to loads of concerts every year, she said he was in her top 5 and must see.....on second thoughts (ha ha! in order to secure tickets :) ) Don't go he is crap!

Michelle

Guest guest17301
Better be nice to Pete $100 to $400 tickets

I control the pursestrings Mal, call it a happy PR present:wink: Thank your lucky stars you got ENS this trip out of WA is costing a fortune!

I control the pursestrings Mal, call it a happy PR present:wink: Thank your lucky stars you got ENS this trip out of WA is costing a fortune!

Sly cow lmao, Bali ,Thailand or NZ or the Uk great there :biggrin:, best bung your centrelink forms in duck , its weird like you strive and hope for it ,when it comes everything goes on as normal ( bit like legover really lol)

Mally

Guest guest17301
Sly cow lmao, Bali ,Thailand or NZ or the Uk great there :biggrin:, best bung your centrelink forms in duck , its weird like you strive and hope for it ,when it comes everything goes on as normal ( bit like legover really lol)

Mally

LOL, you're so right Mal....like the analogy...

Guest Working to fish
I'll say it again, does anyone want to come with me to see George? Can't go on my own and OH will not entertain the idea. I'd like to get a group together to go ideally?

If your paying i will come.

Archived