xmas plod in Perth

Mongrel

Hi

The perth plod are blitzing up to xmas , 12 motor bike plods on thefreeway at the narrows .I didnt know it was 80kms there ,2 points and 150 bucks less i tootled off to work , He also gave me the blow job , it was ok ( THANX TO WIFE BUYIN COOPERS MILD INSTEAD OF SPARKLING ) . He had pockets full of the straw things , so all tradies or any mornin workers who have a couple or more the nite before ,they are on the xmas bonus blitz . Git looked about 10 lol

Hi

The perth plod are blitzing up to xmas , 12 motor bike plods on thefreeway at the narrows .I didnt know it was 80kms there ,2 points and 150 bucks less i tootled off to work , He also gave me the blow job , it was ok ( THANX TO WIFE BUYIN COOPERS MILD INSTEAD OF SPARKLING ) . He had pockets full of the straw things , so all tradies or any mornin workers who have a couple or more the nite before ,they are on the xmas bonus blitz . Git looked about 10 lol

what u mean u didnt know it was 80 lol ...u little fibber ...how many times u came down that road :policeman:.....naughty boy !!!

mrs keily

what u mean u didnt know it was 80 lol ...u little fibber ...how many times u came down that road :policeman:.....naughty boy !!!

mrs keily

Went coast road took me an hour and 10 comin home:mad:

that smilie looks older than that copper lol , cocky git till i took me helmet off lol

Archived