Hague Convention

Guest kharma

I wish you the best of luck. Pommyoz writes on here sometimes, she is still fighting to get home and is a typical case of the law in Australia being totally unfair and what I call pretty sexist towards the mother. She writes on this thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/news-gossip-chat/47091-children-what-happens-if-you-your-partner-decide-go-home.html

Take care and stay strong.

xxxxxxxxx

Guest parkinfour

I am really sorry to hear your story. I have a very close friend who has had an experience of this. She is from NZ and left her husband in Australia and took the children back to NZ. She was made to return to Australia under the Hague Convention. She did not have the children taken away but it having to go through court proceedings to work out access between them. It is really worth doing your research and getting the right solicitor. I have seen her come through all of that now and she has the kids and her soon to be ex is involved too with them. Please don't leave before its sorted as I have seen her go through alot of heart ache by not getting the right advice. If you have not found a solicitor I can ask her for the details.

I have just dragged myself out of bed, unwillingly as I dont want to face the day, reality, its awful, where does your friend live? Any advice on a good solicitor is welcome, I am in Brisbane, and good advice is hard to find. I hope your friend is happy and can at least visit her home country, if I stay here, we will not even be allowed to visit.

I have just dragged myself out of bed, unwillingly as I dont want to face the day, reality, its awful, where does your friend live? Any advice on a good solicitor is welcome, I am in Brisbane, and good advice is hard to find. I hope your friend is happy and can at least visit her home country, if I stay here, we will not even be allowed to visit.

Hi Kharma,

I so relate to your predicement...I have two children to an x aussie hubby and I have a court order that I had to fight for to gain the right to take my kids to UK..... Would love to help you please send me your email address and I will email you all I know about the hague convention...how old is your child ????

But would love to help you as I know your desperation I call mine "england attacks"

Wishful

xx:hug:

Hi Kharma,

I so relate to your predicement...I have two children to an x aussie hubby and I have a court order that I had to fight for to gain the right to take my kids to UK..... Would love to help you please send me your email address and I will email you all I know about the hague convention...how old is your child ????

But would love to help you as I know your desperation I call mine "england attacks"

Wishful

xx:hug:

Stay strong wishful!

Thinking of you xxx

Guest parkinfour

Hi, this is the contact for the person my friend used. She comes with extreme recommendation.

Amanda Graham at White Cleland, Frankston (i believe they have a city office too) Ph: +61 3 9783 2323

She is however in Victoria. They may be able to put you on to someone in Brisbane. Good luck x

Archived