Fly out for good on Thursday!!! yippee

Guest ashmalog

Guest ashmalog

arrived safe and sound and loving it. weather is great and yes it is hot. boys loving the pool. been here 2 days and arranged driving licence, TFN, child benefit, child immunisations, bank account, money transfer and hired a car for a wk. still need to find a rental in an area with a school I like - keep changing my mind all the time, want the boys in school soon although they break up next month.

house hunting and schools again tomorrow.

anyone tell me what the hunt club in cranbourne east is like and the area? also any decent secondary schools in pakenham? i cant seem to find one.

will write a more detailed report soon.

bonnie

Guest juliemtaylor

glad to hear you made it to the other side!! Will be looking forward to your next posts. Good luck with schools etc... We are still having viewings - 50 now! so it surely can't be long!!

Julie x

Guest The Pom Queen
arrived safe and sound and loving it. weather is great and yes it is hot. boys loving the pool. been here 2 days and arranged driving licence, TFN, child benefit, child immunisations, bank account, money transfer and hired a car for a wk. still need to find a rental in an area with a school I like - keep changing my mind all the time, want the boys in school soon although they break up next month.

house hunting and schools again tomorrow.

anyone tell me what the hunt club in cranbourne east is like and the area? also any decent secondary schools in pakenham? i cant seem to find one.

will write a more detailed report soon.

bonnie

Hi Bonnie

Great update, glad you arrived safely and wow hasn't the weather changed since you were last here:)

In regards to the Hunt Club, we have around 6 families currently located on there and 2 have bought there after looking around the other areas. It is a nice estate, you do need a car to get around, but they are in the process of building a new school and shopping centre which should be open next year. it is in the zone for Cranbourne Secondary which is a good school. Settlers Run and Sierra are two other nice estates in Cranbourne.

Kate

Archived