Please Help.

frautfreida

Guest Jamie Smith

Glenn C, are you a labour hire firm with a Labour Agreement or do you "rent" the agreement from another firm.

Please also advise your fee structure, while you're touting.

Guest alansgirlfriend
Dear Gill Hopes dashed again, really thought that it was a genuine post. Thanks for letting me know.

Me too Frautfreida. I thought it was genuine as well. Gutted now !

Lynn:swoon:

Guest alansgirlfriend
Dear Gill Hopes dashed again, really thought that it was a genuine post. Thanks for letting me know.

Me too Frautfrieda. I thought it was genuine and was getting my hopes up. Gutted now !

Lynn

Guest Gollywobbler

Hello Frieda and Lyn

Glennc may yet prove to be genuine. Give the guy a chance, please!

I am merely quizzical about what the whole story might be. Jamie Smith knows more than I do about the workings of Labour Hire Agreements, so he and I are both curious about what, exactly, is on offer and what the price of it is - given that there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Let us wait & see, I suggest!

Cheers

Gill

Personally, I hate those that abuse the faceless internet as a place to hide their real intent. It makes it very difficult for real, honest people to use the internet as the fantastic marketing tool that it should be. Tricks such as using numerous logins to make your company or product look good is becoming very common place. I see this especially in IT software or services. It is very difficult to ensure that any references are genuine customers and not the vendor under a different guise.

But, as Gill has indicated, many people out there can be genuine they just have a difficult task to prove it. Take care about what information you exchange and what agreements you make.

That said, I was ripped off by migration agents in the UK sourced through magazines and expos!

Archived