Pickfords are here!!

Guest dougie32

Guest guest33730
Sorry daniel, i'm a dope.

just noticed along bottom of your post your going to adelaide june 10.

head is so full of mince, i don't know whether i'm coming or going. hee hee.

elaineyc

Nae Bother!! - keep me posted

Guest Alison Nugent
PICKFORDS CREW HAVE NOW AL GONE. VERY GOOD WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL IN NORTH WEST. KEPT MATTRESS BACK, WILL BUY NEW ONES AT IKEA IN PERTH. WE ARE ALL EXAUSTED. HOUSE ECHOS, VERY STRANGE. DOG GOES IN 18 DAYS, WE ARE GOING A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER. JUST HAD CHIPPY DINNER ON GARDEN CHAIRS IN LIVING ROOM. THREE WEEKS LEFT AT WORK. HUSBAND SELF EMPLOYED SO ALREADY STOPPED WORK. SO MUCH TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS, ITS UNREAL. WOULD HAVE BEEN CHEAPER TO TRAIN AS A SOLICITOR THE AMOUNT OF PAPERS WE HAVE HAD CERTIFIED. WE ARE ALL VERY EXCITED ABOUT GOING THOUGH. ANY ONE ELSE USING A PACK OF POST IT NOTES A DAY. MY HUSBAND IS VERY ORGANISED. SO ALL THINGS SORTED. ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM.

CHEERS JO AND JAMES, OFF TO CLARKSON.:eek::biglaugh:

Good luck with your move guys :-) I am coming over to buy a house in Clarkson in 3 weeks time, may see you there :-)

hi - we can't rate Pickfords highly enough - they picked up our stuff on the 29th September and we've been told it will be in Freemantle on the 16th November. We don't know if there's any damage or anything yet but the service is definitely fast! wILL KEEP U POSTED:wink:

Hi alison - just noticed you're moving to clarkson, we live in carramar, 5 mins down the road, you'll absolutely love it - i see you're a nurse, as i am , where are u going to work?

Guest Alison Nugent
Hi alison - just noticed you're moving to clarkson, we live in carramar, 5 mins down the road, you'll absolutely love it - i see you're a nurse, as i am , where are u going to work?

Hi, Sorry havnt been on here for a while, aw im sooo excited to move over, I am going to Perth in 3 weeks time to buy a house and look at schools. I have a couple of friends near carramar :smile:

I am not sure where to work yet, have you got a job organised?? I think i will wait until the boys are settled in school.

PM me if you have any info it would be great

Alison

Archived