English Bricklayers in SE Suburbs

Guest nicky & danny

Guest nicky & danny

Hi everyone

Just wondered whether there were any english bricklayers working in this area (pakenham / berwick). Been working with Aussies for the past 7 months but can't seem to settle with them.

Would love to hear from anybody.

Danny

Guest The Boultons

Sorry Danny - Still in England.

Whats the work like though? Heard all sorts of things would be good to get some info, esp on wages and work day, etc.

Good luck - pm us if you want.

Bill (self employed builder in Surrey)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scott 1979

Were coming to Oz hopefully before july were undecided where to go at the moment but obviously i need to go where the work is for brickys I have family who live in sydney and want me to got there . Where are you and whats the work like

Cheers Scott

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rick n steph hoggard
Were coming to Oz hopefully before july were undecided where to go at the moment but obviously i need to go where the work is for brickys I have family who live in sydney and want me to got there . Where are you and whats the work like

Cheers Scott

Hi Scott,Ricky the Brickie from sunny Hull going to either Brisbane to join my joiner mate or Newcastle to work for my cousin.According to my mate Brickies and joiners on about $45 an hour in Brisbane to start with.Sydney and New South Wales in general seems more expensive .Tons of work in Brisbane they cant keep up with demand apparently.Give me your phone number n we can have a chat before you go if you like.The more contacts out there the better for us all.cheers mate .rick n steph hoggard

Guest scott 1979

Hey up Ricky

Ill private msg you my contact details tomorrow when our lass is up because i ant got a clue how to do anything on a computer without her

speak soon cheers mate

Guest the pearcys

Hi Danny

Sorry were not in Aus yet ,trying for April 08.

Me also a brickky and just wanted to know a few things as your out there already.

Whats the work like?

Are you on price or day work ?

Why cant you settle with the aussies?

Any info good or bad would be apprieciated.

Matt (bricky 18 years)

Archived