I would like some one to talk to about brisbane

Guest andylane

Guest andylane

Hi i am Adam i am 12 years old and i love football i support middlesbrough and i used to play for the boro but we had to move to barrow in the lake disstrict. I live in England at the moment eny way we are moving to brisbane and i would like some one to talk to about there if eny of u gd friends have msn plz add me at (please PM adam for email) thank you.

I would really like to know what the wethers like there and what the people are like there and also what is there to do are you really big on football plz write back oooohhhh yah and plz also add my msn addy

Guest kdal

Hi Adam my names Jordan im 13 years old and my family r movin 2 Brisbane 2 i hope. i went there xmas and new year the weather is mostly sunny but it sometimes gets cold we had 1 day with rain when we went to australia zoo. i also have msn and i will add u. the gold coast has theme parks and sunshine coast had great beaches. I recommend going to Noosa its great there and around 6pm the dolphins come in. The surf in the gold coast was excellent especially body surfing works really well. When are u goin 2 Oz? The city centre of brisbane is good theres lots of shops and they have got a man made beach and nice houses there.

speak 2 u soon :jimlad:

p.s i surport west ham and i like games (xbox360 etc):mask:

Guest andylane
Hi Adam my names Jordan im 13 years old and my family r movin 2 Brisbane 2 i hope. i went there xmas and new year the weather is mostly sunny but it sometimes gets cold we had 1 day with rain when we went to australia zoo. i also have msn and i will add u. the gold coast has theme parks and sunshine coast had great beaches. I recommend going to Noosa its great there and around 6pm the dolphins come in. The surf in the gold coast was excellent especially body surfing works really well. When are u goin 2 Oz? The city centre of brisbane is good theres lots of shops and they have got a man made beach and nice houses there.

speak 2 u soon :jimlad:

p.s i surport west ham and i like games (xbox360 etc):mask:

hi agen i am going to oz just after christmas thank u for reading my mail and av u got msn?

Guest yvonne & paul

my names Joe im 11 years old and im movin 2 nambour 60 miles from brisbane, i support man united im football mad and dont no if they play footy out there. im just finishin yr 6 and goin on 2 yr $even, cya

Joe

Guest kdal
hi agen i am going to oz just after christmas thank u for reading my mail and av u got msn?

hi adam

My brother not been on here for ages or on msn as his been ill

but his at army cadets 2nite till get him to talk to you on msn

cheers

Archived