Tesco Savings look after the pounds etc

Guest theweekshousehold

Guest theweekshousehold

Probably not the sort of thing you would find on this web site but i know we are all trying to save a few pounds here and there and got this in the post this morning....so might save you a few pennies ;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Double Club card points on a single delivery between 23 April and 20th May quote ref

XX-D9YY (for orders over £50.00)

14 May - 3rd June XX-QKJF

28th May - 17th June XX-HJ03 (or it may be letter O)

YOu have to enter it at the online check out.......

Currently in College and we have began to swap savings on deliveries such as next M & S etc so saving a few pounds here and there it all helps....

Good luck hope it works or will feel stupid

Guest lynneand mark

Check out hotukdeals.com it lists all the discount e-codes for loads of places.

Guest theweekshousehold

great there was me thinking being clever and again someone beat me to it,,,,,,,,will check out this web..................

Thanks Again

Guest jennywright

Thanks guys, i use tesco direct all the time. Funny how you don't always get to hear about these things eh?? Will give it ago!

Jen x

My hubby never does a shop unless he has a code for 1000 extra points, worth £10 or £40 in clubcard deals.

Gets all his codes off internet (dont ask me where!).

We've had hols to France & Italy, bedroom furniture, new utility & American fridge/freezer from MFI, car hire in Spain & airport parking, Blackpool Pleasure Beach tickets and Alton Towers tickets all with our Tesco points.

Really gonna miss them.

Sam xx

Guest theweekshousehold

well pick his brains and get us more information we could do with all that lovely stuff

Archived