100 days.............

Guest sooveroz

our neighbours are also Maori and very bogan. they only seem to shout at each other and have about 6 dogs which bark constantly. cars screeching in and out every minute of the day, crying children screaming, burning rubber tyres etc etc. not so much music but he seems to always be making phone calls in the yard in the early hours and shouting down the phone. drives me mad but they look so dodgy that to complain would probably end up with the windows being put in. now down to just over 90 days i think so will just put up and shut up!

we sold a house once that had terribly noisy neighbours in the UK - we just told prospective buyers that we both had similar 'timetables' and habits so there hadnt been any problems. you do feel a bit guilty but the other option is to never sell your house!! good luck with it.

What is it with Maoris and their Mohawk mullets?

Guest June Pixie

I’m upset – You should serve at least 14 years down under before you are even considered for a ticket of leave!!!! What is the English government coming to????

I’m upset – You should serve at least 14 years down under before you are even considered for a ticket of leave!!!! What is the English government coming to????

We have this law that forbids crimes against humanity.:laugh:

]- drunken tatooed yobs ...[/size]

So people with tattoos are drunken yobs? A tattoo or someone covered in tattoos does not make them UNDESIRABLE to live next to, work with or even dare i say it become friends with!!!! I think you need to step out of the dark ages.

So people with tattoos are drunken yobs? A tattoo or someone covered in tattoos does not make them UNDESIRABLE to live next to, work with or even dare i say it become friends with!!!! I think you need to step out of the dark ages.

she didn't say that Geoffrey, she said that they where yobs and thay happened to have tattoos and be drunk...

stop putting words in peoples mouths.:no:

she didn't say that Geoffrey, she said that they where yobs and thay happened to have tattoos and be drunk...

stop putting words in peoples mouths.:no:

I think she did Aldo. Open your eyes and read the post! You do know how to read don't you?

I have horrible neighbours too - really horrible - it makes life quite uncomfortable - I try and stay in as much as possible to avoid them ... going to feel bad when prospective buyers of my house ask what neighbours are like - what do I say - "oh they're lovely - very quiet" or shall I tell them about loud mouthed Maori thugs, rude arrogant fijian indians, gossipy rough westie aussies... should I mention the street parties - drunken tatooed yobs ... music and loud voices and foul language until 3am......and you can't complain as most of the cul de sac are there and there would be repercusions probably .......are your neighbours Aussies or from some other country originally?

I think she did Aldo. Open your eyes and read the post! You do know how to read don't you?

I have horrible neighbours too - really horrible - it makes life quite uncomfortable - I try and stay in as much as possible to avoid them ... going to feel bad when prospective buyers of my house ask what neighbours are like - what do I say - "oh they're lovely - very quiet" or shall I tell them about loud mouthed Maori thugs, rude arrogant fijian indians, gossipy rough westie aussies... should I mention the street parties - drunken tatooed yobs ... music and loud voices and foul language until 3am......and you can't complain as most of the cul de sac are there and there would be repercusions probably .......are your neighbours Aussies or from some other country originally?

She says she has a problem with drunken tattooed yobs in her street... and? Whats them problem ? chill man...

Aldo don't change the subject.

sigh....

haven't you got any colouring in to do?

Guest flipflop

stop putting words in peoples mouths.

Well said mate, Tracy just makes things up I have noticed :no:and just misquotes peoples posts all the time.

Guest sh7t man no way
............until we leave australia and fly home :biggrin: how long does everyone else still have to serve?

try and treat every day like its an hour--it will soon pass:confused:

Well said mate, Tracy just makes things up I have noticed and just misquotes peoples posts all the time.

see that report.gifthats to report a post. If i miss quote you report it. sorted! but we both know that's not going to happen :SLEEP:

Why don't you tell us all about WA and Australia, I'm sure you can google all your info

see that report.gifthats to report a post. If i miss quote you report it. sorted! but we both know that's not going to happen

Why don't you tell us all about WA and Australia, I'm sure you can google all your info

I'm worried about you geoffrey..

is all the waiting to get home getting to you.:hug:

Archived