Nick and sez

If you are 'nick the gas fitter' you are on csl (assessed by TRA) - if you are 'nick the plumber' you are not (assessed by vetasses).

Unfortunately we are 'dan the plumber' because the TRA would not let us be 'dan the gas fitter' so we are NOT on the csl :arghh::arghh:

Hello my Friend hello as neil diamond said.

I am Nick the plumber, also known as nick and Sez and thank god i found you, i have posted so many articles on here to ask whether i should go TRA gasfitter or Vetasess general plumber.

I think im going to go vetasess,not many people on here have told me what i needed to know.

So Dan the plumber, i have ACS tickets in boilers and LPG and CCN1 and thats it, am i a gasfitter or am i a general plumber.

I would love to know because i am just about to ship my Vetasess paper assesment off.

However i have been self-employed for 17 years and have now employmentr statuts.

I am not using an agent yet, and i am a bit unsure of how much to write in the paper asessment as somethings i have never done before ie Fusion welding.

Other duties ie irragation i have done but have no evidenc.

Mate were you in the same boat and can you give me any advice as i dont want to cock up the form.

Good to have found you mate. NICK

Archived