What does "Application being processed further" mean?

Gothnet

I applied for a 175 at the beginning of August this year. I'm on the CSL. (I've also applied for WA SSV, but that's likely not relevant here today).

I checked my visa progress, as I do about once a fortnight and noticed that yesterday there was a status update to " Application being processed further".

I wasn't expecting anything to change on there until the end of the year or beyond.

Does this mean anything much?

Or is it just the system assuring me I'm still in the queue?

Cheers.

Hi, When ours changed to this we were allocated a case officer. It certainly looks like your file is in someones mitts and being reviewed!

As step forward I would say

Good Luck

Hi there we put our application in, in Feb 2009, the application said being processed further in march, but havent heard anything since, although our occupation isn't on the CSL .

But hope you hear something soon, all the best!!!

It just means that someone had a look at your file, possibly triggered by yourself when you send new information, a PLE or documents to attach.

Mine changed to that status exactly a week after lodgement, just because I was unable to attach documents and I sent them through e-mail. It took another 6 months to get an CO.

Cheers,

Sylvia

Even when you get a CO it will still depend on how efficient they are. I think OK although perhaps don't get to excited the main thing is there has been a change on your file, so it is a step forward whether a giant leap or just a little step:jiggy:

Archived