15yr old in perth, need mates !

Guest mazandnev

Guest mazandnev

Hi every one,i am 15 and arrive in Perth 2nd nov.I support man Utd and like playing football 2. I am on facebook and would appreciate contact with anyone, i am from Plymouth.

Look forward to hearing from you

Tyler martin:cool:

Hi Tyler

I have a son 15 as well (Kane ).Im sure he will have a chat with you no probs .He is on face book as well so I will tell him to look you up .You will love Perth once you get your self settled in its really good for teens esp when you are into your sports Kane has taken up body boarding surfing bmx etc etc since we arrived .He too likes football or soccer as they call it here

Guest mazandnev

Hi, thanx for reply.This is Ty,s mum.We are moving to Churchlands to fit in with the school but only have 2 wk holiday let so will have to find a home when we get there !! How has it been for you and Kane as i am worried Ty will be miserable if he doesnt find friends soon !! My husband has a few friends there but they dont have children so its nice to have your views,thanx again . Mari

• 8 months later...
Guest MeganHumphreys

hey i'm a chick, 15 from mandurah, been here for over a year now

if your still looking for mates i can introduce you to some of mine from down here

one of them is michael who moved from liverpool 4 years ago C:

message me if you want x

Archived