what to ask and what to take

hillyman

Hi all, wonder if you can help, iv'e got crown relocation coming round tomorrow morning can anyone tell me if there's anything i should be asking him/them, with everything else i have to do plus im taking this bloody ielts exam on sat morning my heads just about to explode, also iv'e got some nearly new wardrobes and bedroom units is it worth taking them with me as iv,e been looking at propeties in Brisbane and most of them have walk in or built in bedroom units, any help or advise would be great.

Thanks.:arghh:

Paula x

Guest Hearne_Family

Hi Paula,

I guess if you have room and its not going to cost extra take the wardrobes if you think you will have use for them in Aus, I dont know what questions you might want to ask, they will know what they are doing and will answer most questions before you even thought of the question!

Good luck

Terry.

Guest guest30038

Hi Paula,

if you're gonna be looking at a brick property, likelihood is that it will have built in or walk in robes. If an older cottage or qlder, then you would need wardrobes but ask yourself if modern looking robes would fit in with an older house?

The built in robes by the way, rarely have anything other than a top shelf so you would need some inserts for storing smaller items of clothing........units with shelves that fit in the robe.

What do your bedroom units consist of? tall boys, dressers etc can all be utilised in a larger bedroom.

kev

I really wouldnt bother paying to ship the wardrobes, as the others have said it is highly unlikely you will need them. I would bring your new bed and any chest of drawers you have, as good quality ones can be a little expensive over here.

We used Crown and they were really helpful with any questions we threw at them

Good Luck with everything

Cal x

Hi guy's, thanks for the advise the man from crown came yesterday (thursday) your right cal they where very nice and very helpful i know this is there job but he did put me at ease,i realy needn't have worried about asking any ? as he did most of the talking and answered everything i wanted to know without me even opening my mouth, he agreed with you and kev about there not being much need to take any wardrobes so i did'nt count them in the move,only hurdle i have to jump now is my ielts test which is tomorrow im p**ing my self but what the hell i can only fail.

again thanks guys.

Paula x

a

Guest destinationoz

Hiya Paula

I did an ielts test and it was more straight forward than I thought - there was about 100 other people there, all, except me, were foreign students so I realised my advantage as English is my first (and only) language... the best advice I can give is to be calm, read the instructions carefully and take your time ....

what level do you need?

Because of my age I needed extra points and needed to get atleast overall score of 7 (top score is 9) - I got 8.5 - and I'm just a regular lancashire lass!!

Good luck anyway!!

Let us know how you get on ...

Archived