Help for some visitors to see us in the land down under

Guest Bet

Hi, not quite sure where to start, so thought well some one on this fantastic site which has answered my many questions my be able to point me in the right direction. Back to the query eh, we are going to be moving to Melbourne just after exmas :P. My partners mum, Jean, who totally supports us in our decision is currently dependant on a dialysis machine :roll: , she does not have the use of her kidneys :( . Has anyone ever heard of a way that if a Brit travels to Auz on a visitors visa that they would be able to have their dialysis done locally??? which they could pay for? just looking at possible options which may be available.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elsa215

Hi

just to ask has she asked at her heamodaylisis unit they should be able to point her in the right direction. There are cruises availble around the world fro these people. I'm sure that she can get the diaylisis. Only problem is that they may say they have limited space as she would of course be taking a place of someone else and places are prescious. Best of luck :wink:

Archived