SA Police interview questions

Guest Chris79

Guest Chris79

Hi All,

This is my first post on here although I have been a browsing guest for several months now. I took my SA Police entrance exam in London last month and past it...now I just have to pass the interview stage!

Is there anyone on here that could give me a heads up with what to expect in the interview? I will be taking my wife along with me which will hopefully help me to relax a bit more than I usually do in interviews!

Anyway...I look forward to your replies :policeman:

• 3 months later...
Guest red back

Chris,

The interview process is a lot easier than you can imagine. Be relaxed andmake sure you express the reasons why you want to come to oZ. They are notreally bothered about what you have done or what rank you are. When you get here that is the last thing they will be asking or taking advantage of.

They may ask you a questionin relation to diversityor integrity. Its really relaxed and non confrontational.

They want to hear your ready to leave the Uk and are 100% certain in yourdecission making. Taking the wife is a good idea and make sure when she gets the chance, totell them howkeen she is tostart a new lifeforyou and the kids and Oz offersyou all the benefits that teh Uk does not have.

Mate the job here is no better than back at home. The shifts are terrible and the quality of life is some what impacted on be the lack of family supoort by SAPOL and theterrible hourse you have to work.

The money is terrible so be prepared to be frustrated, but long term I am sure you will get your head round it. Most people who come to SAPOL leave as soon as pssible anyway.

Anything else I can help you with

Let me know

• 1 year later...
Guest Jonathanus
Chris,

The interview process is a lot easier than you can imagine. Be relaxed andmake sure you express the reasons why you want to come to oZ. They are notreally bothered about what you have done or what rank you are. When you get here that is the last thing they will be asking or taking advantage of.

They may ask you a questionin relation to diversityor integrity. Its really relaxed and non confrontational.

They want to hear your ready to leave the Uk and are 100% certain in yourdecission making. Taking the wife is a good idea and make sure when she gets the chance, totell them howkeen she is tostart a new lifeforyou and the kids and Oz offersyou all the benefits that teh Uk does not have.

Mate the job here is no better than back at home. The shifts are terrible and the quality of life is some what impacted on be the lack of family supoort by SAPOL and theterrible hourse you have to work.

The money is terrible so be prepared to be frustrated, but long term I am sure you will get your head round it. Most people who come to SAPOL leave as soon as pssible anyway.

Anything else I can help you with

Let me know

thank you

great article

Guest Chris79
thank you

great article

Hi Jonathan (I assume that's your name!)

Are you going through the application phase at the moment?

Guest patricholier

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

• 11 months later...

Archived