Has anyone shipped a trampoline??

Penelope Pitstop

Guest shawgorbys

im not sure on this but like all other outdoor things as long as they have no mud,or grass on them you will be fine everyone on here says they used stardrops cleaner and it was all ok take care and good luck with the move Andrea,Gary,Jack,Tom,

We are trying to decide what to take and what to leave and wondered if anyone has shipped a trampoline over??

How thoroughly do they have to cleaned??

Did you get any hassle from customs the other end??

I know my kids would be lost without it but if it is more trouble than it's worth then we won't bother.

Yes we have just shipped ours. On its way at the moment. Gave it really good clean with jeyes fluid and wire wooled any rusty parts. Just hope it will pas.

Jackie

If you have got room ship it, just make sure you give it a good clean.

They are really cheap here, I bought one for my children, new $150.

Guest coopercav

Like one of the posts, I've been told to clean off mud, grass, mould, rust and then clean liberally with Jeyes fluid so they can easily smell this and don't look to closely then.

Saying that, I decided not to ship ours as close on the container limit.

Mark.

dont bother far cheaper here? also you will have to wait ten weeks for it!

They are dirt cheap here, but If they already have one and the container isnt completely full, its cheaper to bring it.

Also, they probalby wont have anywhere to put it for the first few weeks because they will probably be in short term rental somewhere to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Sowters

Hi

We are also taking daughters trampoline with us, we've had 1/2 dozen shipping agents round for quotes and they all say "make sure its spottless, plenty of Jayes Fluid"

Good Luck

Mark, Tania and Emily

Archived