Cheap Flights to oz help needed

Guest la74

Hi ,

Help needed please, myself, my husband and my daughter want to travel to Melbourne next September to do some research into moving out there, so i am looking for help with were to go to get cheap flights please.

Thank you

Laura

x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anuragranjan

Perth is one of the largest cities of the Australian state of Western Australia and popularly known as “fair city ". It is the premier destination of travelers for business, entertainment, nightlife, culture and the arts. On visiting Perth you will discover many restaurants, parks, bars, shopping centers full of tourist from all over the World. Murray and Hay Streets are famous for its beautiful shopping malls. It has a fairly reliable and inexpensive public transport system. Perth International Arts Festival is a cultural festival and one of the main festivals celebrated here. It is a fascinating place- visit Perth Cultural Centre, Kings Park and Hillarys Boat Harbour, get unforgettable experience.

In Australia various beautiful place like Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney for you.So, in these decide any one and plane your trip with family member.

Anurag Ranjan

Cheap flights to perth

try Skyscanner.net if not have a look round the martin lewis site for some usefull tips. Once you have the cheapest fair you can find on the net take a copy of it to the travel agents and see if they will beat it for you. you can haggle with a face difficult to do with a computer screen.

Archived