im 12 and i want some friends!

Guest June Pixie

Guest June Pixie

Hey im Alexa,

My family are moving somewhere in South Australia next year and i am really looking forward to it.

I really want to make friends before i get there so please comment:spinny:

I would also like to know wat kinda things there are to do over there, is it like England?

Look forward to reading your comments..:cute:

Guest courtney1997

Hi i am also 12, my name is courtney, i live in Perth W.A. Pm me if you want to Chat.

Where abouts in England do you live?

from Courtneyxoxox

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi ,

My name is Ciara ,i'm 11 .

I am moving to OZ in July . I'm also looking for friends .:hug:I know alot of things about OZ like , The temperture it is ALOT hotter , and the suns out twenty four - seven . People surf at the beaches , you spend christmas day at the beach . There are lots of things that are different

hope i helped

ciara x

Guest paigemarriott

Hi Courtney i'm also from staffordshire and moving to W.A to Mandurah in easter and would like to ask a few questions.

At School what are the start and finish times?

How long have you been there?

Guest paigemarriott
Hi ,

My name is Ciara ,i'm 11 .

I am moving to OZ in July . I'm also looking for friends .:hug:I know alot of things about OZ like , The temperture it is ALOT hotter , and the suns out twenty four - seven . People surf at the beaches , you spend christmas day at the beach . There are lots of things that are different

hope i helped

ciara x

Hey im Paige,im 12.

I am moving to OZ in easter holidays.Where abouts are you moving to in OZ? im moving to W.A Manduah

xx

Guest paigemarriott
Hey im 12 and moving within 2 years and really want to make some friends before i go!!!!!

Heyy Where abouts are you moving?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brogancfc

Hi,

My name is Brogan i'm 11.

I am hopefully moving to pacific pines in goldcoast soon. I have made a new thread and if anyone knows about the schools please reply on my thread :)

Thanks, Brogan, x

• 1 year later...

Archived