Visa paranoia!!!!!!

delboy

Well I Have at long last done it...............I took my Spouse Visa to Australia House in London this morning and paid up £870. Now the wait starts....They told me 5 to 10 working days and I will hear from a C/O.

Everything should be there as we have been together 2 years and married a month ago........but you never know, so I now join all those who manage to convince themselves that they have done something wrong until they find out if they have got thier visa or not.

Good luck to all in the same boat.

Delboy

Guest Natalie25

Hi Delboy,

Im sure you will be fine. My visa for my husband (him teh applicant and me as the sponsor) is currently being process and my moms husband has just been granted his. They have been together for 6 years but could only evidence the last 2years i.e bank accounts etc. He was granted a temporary for 2 years but then we don't see why he won't get the permanent in 2 years time.

I think teh whole process can be so daunting and scary but it's not as bad or as difficult as it seems if evrything is genuine etc.

Good luck with it all.

Guest linda41

I am goin on a remaining relative visa - after i posted mine i received an email from co within 6 days requiring more evidence, which had to be in with in 49 days.

I now live in a state of constant stress and deprived of sleep!

Good luck.

Yea I reckon when we get there..... they will have a nice quite room ... white walls, soft music, white jackets........ so we can relax!!!!!!!.........lol

Archived