emirates good or bad !!!

pau1evs

so emirates good or bad

we flew birmingham to dubai - 4 hour stop over dubai perth fantastic flight on way out no complaints for our visit 2 years ago really was a fantastic flight

on way back not a nice experience left perth all hunky dorey landed in dubai and our 3 kids where given all the emirates toys they had !!!!!!! omg mayhem

my hubby was in a q for 10 hours could not get out or lose place not the proper q !!!!!like us british welsh poms etc

flights were all cancelled not delayed cancelled

fog they said but we had landed in it !!!!!!!

15 hours later we were on next flight they had 2 flights going to birmingham same time u can imagine it was a free for all but everyone got on after a very uncomfortable nite on the floor in departures could not even buy jumpers or blankets !!

got to birmingham and no bags had been loaded on any plane

2 days later 2 bags turned up

did claim with emirates ready to do the deal and my last suitcase turned up 3 months later being the decent person i am thought i would let them know !!! guess what didnt even know it had surfaced !!!! got some money back but is this the 21st century or wot !!!!!!

so any one else have a nite mare in dubai xxxxx

Guest proud2beaussie

Emirates are like every airline in the world,they occasionally stuff up .

Planes can land in fog if the weather conditions are not below a certain minima and you probably got down before the conditions worsened.

Why were you in a queue for 10 hours? what for,tickets on the next flight?I would have demanded to speak to a csm or airport manager in that situation.

Also did you email or write to Emirates after the flight to complain? That would have been my first action,that would have ensured that you got compensation including flight vouchers etc,probably a bit late if as I read it this took place two years ago.

I've flown with Emirates many times and not had a problem but sometimes things go wrong and from your post it sounds like they didn't cover themselves with glory,give them another chance is my view.

Cheers

N'OZ

they over booked my flight from dubai to gatwick. 22 passengers got bumped to next flight 12hrs later, put us up in there hotel fed and watered us then gave us free flights back to dubai. couldn't do enough for us, ( wife and 2 kids) in there hotel all the staff would not leave my two boys alone (they are blonde) we got waited on hand and foot. No complaints from me as i am sure they didn't have to do any of it.

Guest claire&fred

I think that's a real shame you have had a nightmare with Emirates. We have always flown with and always will as we have never had a problem and think they are an excellant airline.

Sorry about the problems you have had.

Claire

Archived