questions regarding state sponsorhip?

Guest Hewey

Guest Hewey

Hi all,

We are looking into applying for 176 visa my hubby is a brickie,we would like to come to adelaide as we have friends there! we have a couple of questions we need help with: where it says about work experience 1 out 2 yrs,do you have to provide wage slips for the whole year or would 1 maybe 2 and an employer reference be suffiecient,also on the financial capacitity form when you take it to solicitor or other do you have to take proof of assets? any info would be gratefully appreciated !!!!!:hug:

nicola,christian,luke,jake,sophie,noah

vetassess passed april 09.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BugBabe

HI, we are also going down this route. OH is in the process of getting his quals assessed. I am going to get the bank to sign to say we have the cash, and we have another property that is up for sale at the moment, so I will get the estate agent to sign the details of the house and the mortgage statement on the house to show the equity we have. Regards proof of employment, two years wage slips would be fine-at least I hope so, as OH doesnt really want to tell his boss he is emigrating until he has to!

Where about in SA are you hoping to go to? Were heading to the Adelaide Hills x

Guest Admar72

Hi hewey i am to a brickie have done my vetasses and got my state sponsership regarding financial capacitity all you have to do is state what you expect to have when you get to Adelaide you dont need any letters or prof of savings you just fill in the form and take to soliciters and you both sign. Just to let you know that they want to see $10'000.00 in savings and around $55'000.00 in assets.

I hope this help all the best

Adam

Archived