17 year old moving to Perth In January 2010

Guest Jordy Mcc

Guest Jordy Mcc

Hey everyone, My names Jordan and i am moving out to Perth at the start of january next year, I am looking forward to moving, just would love to get to know a few people and make friends before i get out there. So if anybody wants to chat, please get back to me :)

Thanks

Guest wifey
Hey everyone, My names Jordan and i am moving out to Perth at the start of january next year, I am looking forward to moving, just would love to get to know a few people and make friends before i get out there. So if anybody wants to chat, please get back to me :)

Thanks

hey Jordan good luck with yr move to Perth in January..my OH lived there for some 9 yrs or so and loves it there! we are going to adelaide tho (OH family are there) I have a 17 yr old son but unike yrself isnt interested in coming to OZ and will be staying with his dad! did you have any hesitations at all with this? i know that at 17 you have yr mates and life just getting started:twitcy:

Guest Jordy Mcc
hey Jordan good luck with yr move to Perth in January..my OH lived there for some 9 yrs or so and loves it there! we are going to adelaide tho (OH family are there) I have a 17 yr old son but unike yrself isnt interested in coming to OZ and will be staying with his dad! did you have any hesitations at all with this? i know that at 17 you have yr mates and life just getting started:twitcy:

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I didnt really want to leave at first, but the more i thought of the idea the more i liked the thought of moving. Yeah, itl be hard leaving friends etc, but i just gained interest in moving over time and cant wait now. Would be great to make a few mates before i head out there tho :D

Guest wifey

heyy, Im sure you will make friends on here as they seem to be a friendly bunch!! ive only just found the site a few days ago!!! wish my son had the enthusiam you have with the move!! oh well im hopping a nice paid for holiday by mummy once we are settled will change his mind!!LOL

• 1 month later...

hiya mate,

i moved to perth in july , loving it so far .

im 17 aswell and living north of the river in greenwood,not made any friends really just a few older lads from the football(soccer) team i train with.

if you want to meet up or whatever when you get here add me on facebook , ryan hayes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jordy Mcc

Hi there Ryan, Cheers for the reply. Have you got msn? Would be good to get chatting to you and meet up out there, im keen to join a football team out there too, we are moving north of the river too, around jundaloop.

• 2 months later...
Guest mazandnev

Hi, i live Ocean Reef and in the same state as you ,nothing much going on !Im on face book and msm so if you want to meet then let me know.Could do with the company !Im 15 and intersted in soccer and the playstation if you have one.

Tyler Martin

• 1 year later...
Guest Nicole93

Hey Jordan :) how are things going for you in Perth? My name is Nicole and I am 18 from Glasgow. Been living out here for a few years but always keen to meet up with new people! Let me know if you fancy hanging out some time :)

Guest Jordy Mcc

Hey Nicole, thanks for the reply, dont really come on here much anymore, settled in well now, but i would still be interested in meeting up for sure! My full name is jordan mccullagh, add me on facebook if you are on there and il get chatting to you :)

Archived