Guest pakistan

Hello,

If you are applying from Pakistan then below is the checklist:

http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/f...g9-partner.pdf

Further applicant needs to provide substantial stuff to prove genuine relationship in 4 broad categories:Financial, house hold, social context, nature of your commitment to each other.

Check this link: http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/309-100.aspx

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi all, I am new to this forum. I need help. My husband applied for PR last year and been approved recently. Mean while we both got married and let the immi know about our marriage. Now we are collating documents for my 309/100 visa. Can someone personal message me a checklist of all documents I need in order lodge a visa?

Hii All , with the blessing of Almighty Allah VISA IS GRANTED TODAY :) Alhamdulilah , Wish every one best of Luck specially Faizan and all the other guys waiting from so long Ameen

Congratulation First Knight.. really happy for you.

Hii All , with the blessing of Almighty Allah VISA IS GRANTED TODAY :) Alhamdulilah , Wish every one best of Luck specially Faizan and all the other guys waiting from so long Ameen

Many congratulations bro! Really happy for you! Thanks for the prayers :) keep in touch!

Hi,

Many Congratulations, it was really a longgggggg wait...glad finally all got sorted, congrats again & good luck ahead.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Congrats FirstKnight. All the best :biggrin:

Hi,

No, don't apply for Visitor Visa before Partner Visa as most likely it will get rejected. Also you can't apply for Partner Visa Onshore as Visitor Visa has a condition 8503 which means No Further Stay. Best is to first apply for Partner Visa 309/100, it's much easier and simple. After that you can apply for Visit Visa which you may get.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Guys, just a quick question, please bear with me. My husband is PR. I want to apply partner visa. my question is if can go to Australia on visitor visa and then apply for partner visa (810/820) while i am onshore?

Thank you aussiegirlbay :)

Hi,

No, don't apply for Visitor Visa before Partner Visa as most likely it will get rejected. Also you can't apply for Partner Visa Onshore as Visitor Visa has a condition 8503 which means No Further Stay. Best is to first apply for Partner Visa 309/100, it's much easier and simple. After that you can apply for Visit Visa which you may get.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi,

I'm new in this thread from Pakistan. My beautiful wife is going to apply for a visa subclass 309 online. I have few questions, if you please help me out to solve them...

1. Evidence that you and your partner share responsibilities within your household (I spend only 2 months with her and we did just a chill)....

2. I have attested NADRA marriage registration certificate from Ministry of foreign affairs, which is in english. Do I still need to attach Urdu Nikahnama and its english translation.

Thanks Guys. :)

Hi

1. Household Evidence is just one category, you don't really have to prove this if you are providing supporting evidence in other categories like Financials, Social Context, Mutual Committment towards each other etc. As far as I remember I had no evidence in Household Category but I had plenty other evidences to prove me relationship so nothing to worry.

2. Please check this link and read Row 10 on page 2, you have to submit Nikah Nama Urdu-photocopy/notarized, Nikah Nama English (Translation) - Original, NADRA Marriage Certificate-Photocopy/notarized.

http://www.pakistan.highcommission.gov.au/files/islm/120822-pg9-partner.pdf

If you have any questions please ask.

Good Luck!!

AussieGirlBay

Hi,

I'm new in this thread from Pakistan. My beautiful wife is going to apply for a visa subclass 309 online. I have few questions, if you please help me out to solve them...

1. Evidence that you and your partner share responsibilities within your household (I spend only 2 months with her and we did just a chill)....

2. I have attested NADRA marriage registration certificate from Ministry of foreign affairs, which is in english. Do I still need to attach Urdu Nikahnama and its english translation.

Thanks Guys. :)

Congratulations. I want ask one thing that how much time immigration department has given you to enter in Australia.

Thank You

I am already in Australia. Previously I was on subclass 309 and now granted sub class 100 ( permanent resident) .

Time for first entry to Australia is usually the date of expiry of your medicals or police checks whichever is earlier.