Guest pakistan

Salam bro,

Did u call AHC?? any update??

Well bro they have no system !!!!! no criteria !!!! i am following Indian thread their COs are very co operative .... they have better system then AHC here , every applicant know what is going to happen next and COs tell them when they expect their visa but here COs ask you after one year we didn't received clearance of your medical (Arshad's issue) after one year they asked me after notifying me that they received additional documents that they DIDN'T and one month delay happen and don't know how long they will take to make the decision after taking 19 months to clear security checks !!!! Pakistani COs do their best to delay the cases !!!! we really need a good luck to get the visa grant in this system because the way they treat applicants and they way this system is working make no sense at all !!!!!!

Nothing Yar same Bull ..... !!!! Almost ready for decision (From last one month ALMOST READY) and will be decided soon i dont know what meaning they have for ALMOST READY AND SOON :mad:

only 4 working dayz are there, today, thursday, friday and monday. then they will be back next year.

talked with AHC and got almost same anser.

Today my Migration Agent received email from them that case is in finalisation stages and in decision queue no outstanding documents required and it will take some time ......... I think SCO is on holidays and they will finalize the cases in January for sure and i think they will properly start working after first week of January so again DELAY :(

• 2 weeks later...
Happy New Year All :) May Allah bring lots and lots of Joy , Peace , Love and Harmony in our lives , May Allah bring the joy of getting visa grant as well for all the people waiting for good news Ameen , wish you all good luck for 2014 :) stay blessed .........

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَ رَحْمَتُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَتُهُ

Great! Let us wish each other happy new year. After all this is the beginning of a new year....ohh hang on. Sorry! Being a Muslim my new year started in muharram couple of months ago.

There is absolutely no promise of Allah swt of solving problems with the christian new year. Not even muslim new year. Although prayinh salah and asking for help will solve the issue. Wanna try? His (saw) companions did it all their life.

جَزَكَ الله خَيْر

اَلسَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَ رَحْمَتُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَتُهُ

Great! Let us wish each other happy new year. After all this is the beginning of a new year....ohh hang on. Sorry! Being a Muslim my new year started in muharram couple of months ago.

There is absolutely no promise of Allah swt of solving problems with the christian new year. Not even muslim new year. Although prayinh salah and asking for help will solve the issue. Wanna try? His (saw) companions did it all their life.

جَزَكَ الله خَيْر

Wa-laikum-us-Salam .... We being Muslim start every day with Fajar Salah and pray for the better day , every day bring new hope , Even its Christian new year but we Muslims also follow it officialy so what is the harm in wishing it ? and i already tried and prayed to Almighty Allah to solve our problem bro not 2014 or a new year :) stay blessed

no any update bro, thinking to launch complaint againt AHC.

Hiiii guys atlast holidays are over!!!!! .............. any update gprs ?? it has been more then two months case is in decision queue i don't know how long its gonna take :(

true

Well bro i already launched complaint before Chrismas , I received automated reply from feedback unit that i will get reply within ten working days but they didn't bother to reply yet :mad: you tried to talk to them on phone ? I called last Thursday same reply will call again on this coming Thursday lets see ..........

talked with them on befor holidays, and got same anwer.

Well bro i already launched complaint before Chrismas , I received automated reply from feedback unit that i will get reply within ten working days but they didn't bother to reply yet :mad: you tried to talk to them on phone ? I called last Thursday same reply will call again on this coming Thursday lets see ..........

talked with them on befor holidays, and got same anwer.

Hmmmmmmmm i hope they are not following the pattern like indian AHC where when they put file in decision queue it take 100 to 120 days to decide it :wubclub: it has been more then 2 months for both of us lets see what they do now ....... :(

Hey guys. happy new year. Hope you all get visas soon.

we also complainted to gfu. infact we complained like 3 times (different times). It usually doesn't work. but in the last complaint it worked because for medical they made him do unneccessary chest x rays (different dates) and CT scan for no reason. and we complained to them that this is too much x ray/radiation exposure in short span. The medical was taking too much time. They listened and granted us the visa in less than a week. We dunno wat criteria they use..

Yesterday i launched complaint against AHC, as well talked today with AHC but got same bulsh*t, that your visa is at final stages and kept in que for the decision, we cannot commit any time lines, because some times it gonna take 6 months or even more. don't know what are they upto.........

Hmmmmmmmm i hope they are not following the pattern like indian AHC where when they put file in decision queue it take 100 to 120 days to decide it :wubclub: it has been more then 2 months for both of us lets see what they do now ....... :(

Yesterday i launched complaint against AHC, as well talked today with AHC but got same bulsh*t, that your visa is at final stages and kept in que for the decision, we cannot commit any time lines, because some times it gonna take 6 months or even more. don't know what are they upto.........

WHAT THE **** 6 MONTHS ????? It has been 21 months since i lodged the application and 6 more months :mad: so they told you it can take 6 months to decide while file is in decsion queue or they have to do some more assesment on your case ?? they have no system first they took so long to do security checks and now they are playing with us with on this decision queue system !!!!!

no more assesments bro, our files will be in que till some dust get over it :cry:

WHAT THE **** 6 MONTHS ????? It has been 21 months since i lodged the application and 6 more months :mad: so they told you it can take 6 months to decide while file is in decsion queue or they have to do some more assesment on your case ?? they have no system first they took so long to do security checks and now they are playing with us with on this decision queue system !!!!!

no more assesments bro, our files will be in que till some dust get over it :cry:

I have got the reply from AHC today for the complaint , they said they are still analyzing the case and case is scheduled for finalisation and it will be finalized in next 12 weeks !!!!!!!! I don't know what immigration department is up to and what they were doing in last 21 months that they need 3 more months to analyze it !!!!!!!!!!!

Bro, this is same reply just only the changes of words.

I have got the reply from AHC today for the complaint , they said they are still analyzing the case and case is scheduled for finalisation and it will be finalized in next 12 weeks !!!!!!!! I don't know what immigration department is up to and what they were doing in last 21 months that they need 3 more months to analyze it !!!!!!!!!!!

same anser to me bro.