Guest pakistan

No 'Original Docs' are required except Photo, Police Clearance or Form etc, these should be notarized and send.

Best,

AGB

Do I need to provide original Nikah nama with partner visa application? If yes then do they return my original documents after visa grant?

Thankyou

you welcome...yeah not sure but guess for family visit visa Sponsor has to be in Australia so you are left with Visit Visa option only...

Best,

AGB

@aussiegirlbay..

thank u so much..for ur detailed reply.. i appreciate it..

But for family visit visa..

my partner has to be there in australia..rite?

coz now he is with me here in india..so we can't apply for family visit visa..?

Any updates Coffeee? It's end of July ;)

no sulmar,no updates except for a short email from my co saying should be finalize soon.God knows when,...still waiting...btw have you guys got request for form 80? i wasnt,atleast not yet but i read in this thread few female applicants were..

.and what about ur end sulmar,any updates?

Edited by Coffeee

Guys need your help,

I applied for my wife's spouse visa again after AHC Islamabad returned my documents due to incomplete fee. Now on second time, documents received by AHC Islamabad on Monday 22 July, so far I haven't received any acknowledgement from AHC Islamabad . Today I missed a call from AHC on my mobile while I was busy in a meeting, Shall I be concerned. tried calling them back but it goes to voicemail every time I call from Melbourne.

Need your advice, Thanks in Advance

Hi Sarif

Acknowledgement usually takes 1-3 weeks. Try calling them between 8.30 am - 11.30 am PST. They do not answer calls after 12.00pm.

Guys need your help,

I applied for my wife's spouse visa again after AHC Islamabad returned my documents due to incomplete fee. Now on second time, documents received by AHC Islamabad on Monday 22 July, so far I haven't received any acknowledgement from AHC Islamabad . Today I missed a call from AHC on my mobile while I was busy in a meeting, Shall I be concerned. tried calling them back but it goes to voicemail every time I call from Melbourne.

Need your advice, Thanks in Advance

Hi Friends,

I applied for my Wife's Spouse visa on first week of july and applied for Visitor visa on jul 16th. She got the VV approved yesterday and planning to join me this week end. Please let me know if I should inform Diac about her out of country as I understand a CO might be assigned in first 3 months. Let me know any other procedures I must be aware of.

-Raghu

Hi Errant,

Guess this form 54 is for Partner Visa but I didn't submit nor was asked during the process, I only submitted FRC with my application and that's it.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

AGB and Salmar;

do you guys' partners submitted the Form 54 Family composition ? as it was mentioned in checklist?(http://www.australiavisa-pakistan.com/pdf/Partner_Visa_201212.pdf)

this is for visitor visa or what? http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/54.pdf ; do we need to submit it for partner visa or only FRC should be enough.

• Like 1

Hi,

If your Partner has applied from Pakistan then do send AHC an email (the general immi id) and inform them about her Visit Visa approval. If you haven't got case number then only mention your Date of Birth/Name/Husband Name.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!!

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Friends,

I applied for my Wife's Spouse visa on first week of july and applied for Visitor visa on jul 16th. She got the VV approved yesterday and planning to join me this week end. Please let me know if I should inform Diac about her out of country as I understand a CO might be assigned in first 3 months. Let me know any other procedures I must be aware of.

-Raghu