Guest pakistan

Hi Guys,

Need your expert opinion here, I paid my wife’s spouse visa fee on June 13th and sent her visa application from Melbourne on 24th June to Islamabad by Australia post express courier. On Australia post website they say the courier will be delivered in 2 to 4 working days but it got delivered on 3rd of July. Now I am worried that by 1st of July the application visa fee changed and in my wife’s application my 1 year old is added too. So my question is will they consider the fee which I already paid in June even they have received the application in July ?

You 're welcome!!!

Form 1221 is only needed if you want to add any information example: change of address, new passport number etc.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Thanks Aussiegirlbay. This a great information.

I checked and it says only needed if asked by the department :-). Do we need Form 1221 (Additional personal particulars information). ?

Hi,

Guess they will consider fee from the day the application is received.

Best,

Aussie Girl Bay

Hi Guys,

Need your expert opinion here, I paid my wife’s spouse visa fee on June 13th and sent her visa application from Melbourne on 24th June to Islamabad by Australia post express courier. On Australia post website they say the courier will be delivered in 2 to 4 working days but it got delivered on 3rd of July. Now I am worried that by 1st of July the application visa fee changed and in my wife’s application my 1 year old is added too. So my question is will they consider the fee which I already paid in June even they have received the application in July ?

Guest Alizx5

@faizan.. After re-blood test, will they going to take another 3 or more months processing time? or will they grant visa?

@faizan.. After re-blood test, will they going to take another 3 or more months processing time? or will they grant visa?

Alizx5, I am not sure, cuz they said this test will not affect my visa processing.. its only meant for record-keeping.. :/

Hi! I have a quick question if any one can answer. I rang AHC Islb today and they said that they have got my medical back from Sydney and now there is some mandatory internal check is goin on. can anyone tell me what does it mean? what can I expect from this answer???

Many Thanks,

same case with me, i submited form 80 with application and 2 declarations with medical, and still waiting for ....:daydreaming:

with the application at the lodgment time. I have provided them everything with the application. they only asked for 2 declaration letters with the medical. that was it.

same case with me, i submited form 80 with application and 2 declarations with medical, and still waiting for ....:daydreaming:

I have noticed you did ur medical in dec 2012. why they takin so long as its been more than 7months now.. have u ever tried callin them?

I have noticed you did ur medical in dec 2012. why they takin so long as its been more than 7months now.. have u ever tried callin them?

yap, i did call in may, but same response that security checks are in process, and they even don't bother to tell the time..

Pretty much the same as you aaddee17. And yes, Family registration certificate is Bay form. I won't be submitting that since my wifes family don't have that made yet. I do really hope its not that big of a deal.

Family Registration Certificate is not a BAY form. It is a certificate issued by NADRA, for Rs. 1,000, upon request having the names and pix of both parents and the applicant.