Guest pakistan

AHC working Tomorrow ????? does anybody here got any update from AHC after holidays ????

Well i dont knw whether they will be working tomorrow or not but i called them on 31st to inquire abt my case and she told me the only thing they are waiting are my security checks and my medical is cleared..

Well i dont knw whether they will be working tomorrow or not but i called them on 31st to inquire abt my case and she told me the only thing they are waiting are my security checks and my medical is cleared..

yeah they had a holiday on 1st jan

but from today they gonna work throughout the week

well, seems like noone else is desperate to get the visa except the two of us..well i called AHC yesterday, Aus AHC didnt pick up and AHC isb said we are currently working on ur case....nothng else ... :(although my hubby said we submitted our docs one month ago n thr is nthng else left except for the grant but he sd nthng...

well, seems like noone else is desperate to get the visa except the two of us..well i called AHC yesterday, Aus AHC didnt pick up and AHC isb said we are currently working on ur case....nothng else ... :(although my hubby said we submitted our docs one month ago n thr is nthng else left except for the grant but he sd nthng...

waiting :xmas9:

Yeah, everyone is just relaxing in holiday break. Guys holidays are over, wake up :). Did anyone called Ahc after new year.
High Commission Called me today.. OMG!! My case is still under security checks.. External agencies asked more info (Job---Further Education) about me and my routine activities... My medical is cleared.. Security checks are still ON.. Don't know when this gonna be OFF...Btw Updated High Commission Website is available now..!! Edited by Rees Ahmad

High Commission Called me today.. OMG!! My case is still under security checks.. External agencies asked more info (Job---Further Education) about me and my routine activities... My medical is cleared.. Security checks are still ON.. Don't know when this gonna be OFF...Btw Updated High Commission Website is available now..!!

same goes with me..I called them on 31st and my security checks are still in process...and my medical is also cleared...

guys are more desperate than girls coz of lengthy timelines :P..u girls are lucky hardly have to wait for 6 months :P

Hmmm Any idea about the renewing the passport and what to do if its renewed..?? Should we have to tell AHC by phone..?? Or Any kind of Form we have to send them..?? Need your opinion guys..!! Thanks..

After you got your passport renewed you have to fill Form 929 to inform AHC

You can download the form from

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/929.pdf

Hello guys hows everyone ????? anyone has got any update from AHC today ??? i called them but they said Today is Friday and Partner Visa section do not take calls on Friday , is that true ??? i think website confirms that they do take inquiries from MON-FRI.May be on Friday they do send request emails but Thread is quiet which means no one got any update or email from them :(

Hello guys hows everyone ????? anyone has got any update from AHC today ??? i called them but they said Today is Friday and Partner Visa section do not take calls on Friday , is that true ??? i think website confirms that they do take inquiries from MON-FRI.May be on Friday they do send request emails but Thread is quiet which means no one got any update or email from them :(

Yes its true!! they (diac) do not entertain inquiries for visa services on friday... u can call Mon-Thurs..

AHC and their staff are fully back and working on the cases as i mentioned on Page 424 before i got call from them yesterday.. Which is a good sign they have started their work.. May be its possible they don't take calls on Fri coz its their half day..!!

INSHALLAH everything will be fine and will be getting Grants soon...

Edited by Rees Ahmad

Hi all. Happy New Year n best wishes for all. U people are doing great job. I found a lot of info on this thread. I have 2 questions if anybody answer. ur response will b highly appreciated. 1) Does AHC contact to every applicant regarding security checks? 2) Does AHC inform applicants when SCO is assigned?

Hi all. Happy New Year n best wishes for all. U people are doing great job. I found a lot of info on this thread. I have 2 questions if anybody answer. ur response will b highly appreciated. 1) Does AHC contact to every applicant regarding security checks? 2) Does AHC inform applicants when SCO is assigned?

No, they dont contact every one regarding security checks, if there is something not clearly written or they feel they cant understand the given info then only they'll call u and ask u to elaborate... and they also dont inform u when u are assigned SCO or decision officer..they'll only inform u once u get a CO at the start of your applicaton process..