Guest pakistan

Waisay i never regret being male but after lodging the application to AHC i sometimes wish that i was female :D i mean they are treating us very badly yaar :(

AHC not understand our feelings they have no heart and brain also even they dont know how to manage work ..i know in AHC inthese days really they celebrate xmas and enjoy weather :(

yes mada m female i submited my documents on 8 of oct and i recived my aknlgment on 10 of oct. igot e.mail from AHS for futher document and medical.but no idea abt how much more time require after medical

check this also and compare your data with all applicant...Put your data in spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

Waisay i never regret being male but after lodging the application to AHC i sometimes wish that i was female :D i mean they are treating us very badly yaar :(

It not only about the male thing...major factor is that we are Pakistani's and we all know the security situation in our country..otherwise If u apply the same thing form UK or somewhere else then Its maximun 5-6 months process..

It not only about the male thing...major factor is that we are Pakistani's and we all know the security situation in our country..otherwise If u apply the same thing form UK or somewhere else then Its maximun 5-6 months process..

Edited by Rees Ahmad

We should be thankful to God.. Seriously!! My Friend got his Canadian Spouse visa in 2 years.. He applied in 2010. Now that's what u called strictness...!! I hope AHC don't do this with the applicants in future.. !!

Alhumdulilah !!! Im thankful to Allah in wht ever He has planned for me...Canadian visa's have lengthy timelines no doubt about that.. I hope AHC gets a bit lenient with male applicants

yes mada.. and its logical too i mean embassy aint gona grant us letter and say that please dun send passport now.. send us after Christmas leave!! they willl start process after Christmas obviously!!

i try to call 5x today AHC :( no response u right Mickey maybe they closed today :(