Guest pakistan

atcually my case infact took less then 12months thou it was in bangkok then transfer to isb actual rigst time was giving to me was 20dec 2011 which supposed to complete offcourse on 20dec 2012. My big mistake was i messedup with the years in form 80 which wasnt match with my edu docs n my cv

did u get visa ?

yes mada i have got visa but my passport is still with isb ppl which they told me over the phone willbe return in 7 working days

Great news :)...ur the one whose getting visa100? Dont worry abt passport 2 weeks is the avg time these days for visa labelling...me and amz both got it after 2 weeks of sending passport.

hi AMZ u r leaving soon for good very nice could u please tell how much was the ticket and how much baggage u can have with u all travel agents r telling me abt only 20kgs which is not even enough. Have u heard abt iom services

hi guys anyone pls help me regarding the baggage allowance. Travel agents r saying only 20kg but im not going on visit visa so how it could be possible can anyone tell me if he/she bought ticket frm iom n able to carry more baggage weight.

Ur reply will be appriciated thanks

i am happy for u bro..u really lucky man..:D next week u will get your passport with pretty sticker .. IA :wink:

thanks ali bhai but im bit in trouble regarding baggage allowance agents r saying only 20kg is allowed yar punjab No1 Atta is 20kg sag

Allah make safe travel...which airline u travel sis and which airlines cheap and flexible ? i heard thai airways best ?

Thankyou Alilibra.. Im going through thai and yeap it pretty good and cheaper then emirates and it also have short flight time so its good for me but still have luggage problem they only allow 20kg :(

hi guys anyone pls help me regarding the baggage allowance. Travel agents r saying only 20kg but im not going on visit visa so how it could be possible can anyone tell me if he/she bought ticket frm iom n able to carry more baggage weight.

Ur reply will be appriciated thanks

Simee told me that emirates allow 30 kg if you book ticket through IOM so ask her she knows about it.

And congratulations on getting visa.. Hope you get your passport soon.

Wow! . . . CONGRATS in Advance MFQ :) . . .

thank u very much trust me immi takes time n never respond u properly wht so ever u do but they contact u when ever is the rite time i was calling isb ppl n they almost hangup on me but after couple of hours same day tatheer called me n said u have got visa so u can see how strange they r they dont listen my point for all is have patience n try to talk to ur partner everyday n save the call logs n emails sms until u get visa

regards mfq

thanks ali bhai but im bit in trouble regarding baggage allowance agents r saying only 20kg is allowed yar punjab No1 Atta is 20kg sag

i ask to agents about baggage he said ..20 kg and 8kg (hand bag) so dont worry if u have 50 kg so u can pay only 10,000 Rupees :wink: this option only in thai airlines ...

Great news :)...ur the one whose getting visa100? Dont worry abt passport 2 weeks is the avg time these days for visa labelling...me and amz both got it after 2 weeks of sending passport.

thanks simee could u please tell me how much was there any benefit to buy ticket frm iom im kind of having trouble regarding baggage allowance which is only 20kg allowed by thai air my stuff is almost 35kg after cutout many things. How much was the ticket pls reply thanks

im on 309 visa

i ask to agents about baggage he said ..20 kg and 8kg (hand bag) so dont worry if u have 50 kg so u can pay only 10,000 Rupees :wink: this option only in thai airlines ...

and if i have 40kg not 50kg so still do i have to pay 10 000 to airline