Guest pakistan

MashAllah thread now a days is having happy environment , well my guess were right AQSA SIMEE AND JAZZI all three of you have got the visa :) Congratulation AMZ sister , Please behno Hamaray liay bhi dua kerna and i am really happy for you :) keep visiting thread we will miss you all specially Simee and AMZ are most active visitors to this thread :( Congrats AGAIN :)

:) IA you will get visa soon as well...just remind karima by phone call as soon as 2 months are up since u sent add documents.i'll be as regular as ever until feb-March atleast and watch you all get grants :))))))

:) IA you will get visa soon as well...just remind karima by phone call as soon as 2 months are up since u sent add documents.i'll be as regular as ever until feb-March atleast and watch you all get grants :))))))

Simee do Ahc reply for email enquiry??

It took them two weeks but i finally got my passport back today with grant letter.. Shukar Alhamdulillah.. :)

And i hope everyone of you get your visa just keep on praying and it will be there in no time and you'll be like where are all those months gone but its gonna be worth it in the end.

Good luck guys and those who have just applied have some patient which is quite easy to say at this point.:P

Congrats AMZ.... Best of luck to your new life in Australia

now the time has come to write Visa Granted and passport has been received today by post. God is great. thank you everyone here for all your support:):biggrin::biggrin:

That's a great news, Heartily congrats to you Jazzi..... this week is turning out to be a great week for all of us. Best of Luck to new phase of life!!!

but i did not send PCC yet which was requested two days ago. strange

That can happen, you must have submitted a PCC earlier to AHC? Didn't you?

I was asked to send additional docs and PCC, I sent them an email that I have already sent you these docs.... also applied for a fresh PCC.... When I was about to send them new PCC.... I received a call from AHC that visa is granted....they must have checked my email and confirmed that PCC was submitted by me. Anyways, all is well that ends well.... .So, Congrats to you again...

Yes Mehak i got request for passport via email...i think the jazzi and mukesam got calls though.

I think it goes like this:

AHC tries your cell number first, if it gets through, you will receive a call from them. If not, an email is sent. Also, it can also happen that different CO's use different methods of communication. It might be just a method of preference for them. Some CO's would like to track everything they do on a case so they would use Email. Others might prefer direct call to an applicant.

according to spreadsheet all male applicant s got visa in 14 to 15 month's ..so sad for male 's :(

In spreadsheet only me and 2 other guys who has applied direct in AHC ISB , the people for whome they took 14 to 15 months are those whose cases were in Bangkok and then transferred to ISB and then they do security checks again from scratch that is why it took long time for them,on this thread i am the applicant whose applied in ISB in April so my case will let all others know that how they treat Male applicants , at the moment it shows that they are taking long time to make decisions on Male applicants but still it will be not same like happen to Bangkok applicants , as per my knowledge my case will be finalized next month which means 8 to 9 months so still its not that bad for guys :)

atcually my case infact took less then 12months thou it was in bangkok then transfer to isb actual rigst time was giving to me was 20dec 2011 which supposed to complete offcourse on 20dec 2012. My big mistake was i messedup with the years in form 80 which wasnt match with my edu docs n my cv