Guest pakistan

If they say they have received it then i guess its fine.. Dont know what happened with mickey documents maybe they did receive the email.. But if you are still doubtful cant you just post the documents they requested again..

and karima is never available last week i call her and they said the same thing to me..

In the additional documents request letter they mentioned that we can send them email as well,may be that is only if some one is sending documents from Pakistan , my MA is in Sydney so i think they do accept the email,well she is gonna call again tomorrow so lets hope k K,A say bat ho jaye

My MA contacted AHC today , Miss K.A was not available so MA talked to some guy and he said that they have received the documents via email on 23.10.2012 and if they require any information CO will contact us,He didnt said that we need to send them documents in MAIL , i asked the MA to call again and try to speak with K.A,She did not replied to the emails of my M.A regarding inquiry about receiving documents which means i think she has not started working on it ???? what u guys suggest???

i was thinking maybe she away so all work stoped...:( can we contact to SCO..did any person knows about senior SCO ..send me PV Massege plz

@mickey mac: u got ur frc made just a few days ago, can u please tell me what was the process for it? and did u go urself to get ur NIC made and then for ur FRC too was ur presence necessary?

ruqya yea i went myself for frc, and i m not sure weather presence is necasarry or not, but yea all u need is get ur status changed on id card and within 5 min u can get ur frc, but yea if they have asked for medical than they u will have to cum bak to paksitan?

My MA contacted AHC today , Miss K.A was not available so MA talked to some guy and he said that they have received the documents via email on 23.10.2012 and if they require any information CO will contact us,He didnt said that we need to send them documents in MAIL , i asked the MA to call again and try to speak with K.A,She did not replied to the emails of my M.A regarding inquiry about receiving documents which means i think she has not started working on it ???? what u guys suggest???

i would suggest u NOT to trust any other guy, just send them all documents by tcs or ocs, i talked to karima and she said me to print out all documents and send her through tcs, i talked to her last week on thursday!! so please i did the mistake, i sent them documents aftr 28 days, and i dun know how much time will they take more, i sent them all documents thru tcs aftr 28 days, i guess my case is really messed up now:( but u dun so the same mistake again, they did the same to me and said them to mail documents, even they said that all documents hav been transfrd to my CO, terrible"" u cant trust them,, jsut mail them documents all hard copies

ruqya yea i went myself for frc, and i m not sure weather presence is necasarry or not, but yea all u need is get ur status changed on id card and within 5 min u can get ur frc, but yea if they have asked for medical than they u will have to cum bak to paksitan?

Sis Ruqayya presence of the NIC card Holder is necessary in this FRC case , so all you can do is give them explanation , going to canberra and stuff is not gonna help you , becoz basically at the moment u r there on Visit Visa u r not PR or Dual National so this all is gonna take tooo much time , send them documents which u can at the moment and give them explanation about what u cant provide they do accept the explanation , re the Card change only change the Name of ur father in father/husband section just mention husband's name in that section do not add the name of ur husband infront of ur name becoz then u will have to change passport and all the other documents u have provided AHC so keep it simple and tackle it in a smart way

i would suggest u NOT to trust any other guy, just send them all documents by tcs or ocs, i talked to karima and she said me to print out all documents and send her through tcs, i talked to her last week on thursday!! so please i did the mistake, i sent them documents aftr 28 days, and i dun know how much time will they take more, i sent them all documents thru tcs aftr 28 days, i guess my case is really messed up now:( but u dun so the same mistake again, they did the same to me and said them to mail documents, even they said that all documents hav been transfrd to my CO, terrible"" u cant trust them,, jsut mail them documents all hard copies

I agree with Mickey....send hardcopies...dont give them any excuse to delay case further coz its the applicant who suffers in the end not them :)

hi gyes i am new to this forum, my ack date is 7th may and 13th oct i was asked for medicals and extra documents, waiting formy poassport to b called

Welcome..you had 7 month ..so sad 4 month very hard for me so how i face 7 month here mostly females appl. waiting in 6 to 8 month uffffffff :(

Welcome..you had 7 month ..so sad 4 month very hard for me so how i face 7 month here mostly females appl. waiting in 6 to 8 month uffffffff :(

yah 7 months:(

thanks rees ahmed, firstknight and mickey for your valuable advices....i am trying to call my CO..have already emailed her twice but she never replies....i called on monday but she didnt talk to me instead some other guy picked up and said wait for a reply from ur CO and provide everything she has asked for...anyway I am gonna call again and explain everything to her and will ask her to let go of the FRC thing and that I can provide everything else..and she can take anything else other than the FRC...lets see what she SAys,,i have booked my medical for the coming monday as she gave me medical request and i have heard that medical can be done from australia so i am opting for that atleast at the moment..lets see :(

thanks rees ahmed, firstknight and mickey for your valuable advices....i am trying to call my CO..have already emailed her twice but she never replies....i called on monday but she didnt talk to me instead some other guy picked up and said wait for a reply from ur CO and provide everything she has asked for...anyway I am gonna call again and explain everything to her and will ask her to let go of the FRC thing and that I can provide everything else..and she can take anything else other than the FRC...lets see what she SAys,,i have booked my medical for the coming monday as she gave me medical request and i have heard that medical can be done from australia so i am opting for that atleast at the moment..lets see :(

Did u try to go to Australian immigration office. There is one at Parramatta not sure at city. They might give u a good advice too

Did u try to go to Australian immigration office. There is one at Parramatta not sure at city. They might give u a good advice too

my husband called the immigration office in australia....but they are saying they cant do anything abt it as our case is being dealt in islamabad.....so they have told us to contact iimmigration in islamabad :( so no luck there

Hey guys i got my visa granted on 31st oct.. Got to know about it last week when i called them about my medical update didnt bother notifying for a whole week( typical AHC). And i didnt post here first cause im still doubtful about it and now they are saying to wait for 3-4 weeks for getting passport back.. Anybody else going through this.. Simee, aqsa any news guys?

Edited by Amz

Hey guys i got my visa granted on 31st oct.. Got to know about it last week when i called them about my medical update didnt bother notifying for a whole week( typical AHC). And i didnt post here first cause im still doubtful about it and now they are saying to wait for 3-4 weeks for getting passport back.. Anybody else going through this.

o my GOD.. u must be so happy.. thats good news, call them again and confirm from them na

does anyone on this forum knows if my presence is required for the FRC to be made in Paksitan? i mean is it mandatory?like without me it can't be made if someone else gets it made on my behalf???

ruqaya u need to be in pakistan for FRC and thats fr sure, untill or unless u have a BIG PAWA at nadra:/

Lolz i called them and confirm it but still waiting for the passport so i can be happy about it.:)

Congratulations AMZ. at least you know that you will get your passport in 3 weeks. i dont know whats going on with my case and aqsa, :(

Congratulations AMZ. at least you know that you will get your passport in 3 weeks. i dont know whats going on with my case and aqsa, :(

Oh my God you still got no news..i posted here cause i thought you and aqsa might also have gotten it or something.

p.s thanks :)