Guest pakistan

Hi sister, AHC requested the same documents from me but i could not get them on a short notice. I got married in AUS and my wife is in Australia.. First of all its not ur name change on ur NIC , Its ur Head name change (Your Father's name will be replaced with your Husband's name) Its because u have to tell them you are married to this person, I'm sure ur hubby have a NICOP card. NADRA will update ur Marital status.. Then you can get FRC thing.. But if u do this from Pakistan High Commission In Canberra, AUSTRALIA it will take approx 3 MONTHS. If u do it from Pakistan (Any Nadra Executive Office) only 7 DAYS... Be-careful before applying from Australia, because they will also send ur application to Pakistan for the change or modification on ur NIC. So its better to apply from Pakistan. Applicant's Presence is necessary in Pakistan for any change or any modification in ur NIC. Thanks.

thx for ur reply, if applicant's presence is necessary then how do i go back???? i just came here three weeks ago....and i am on a three months visit visa...i need to get my NIC made and then my FRC....dunno what to do in this regard..as u mentioned, i sent my husband to check with the pakistan consulate in sydney for the NICOP thing as it was mentioned on the website that they will deal with it but now they are saying Canberra deals with it and it takes three months almost....so what do i do now?? how do i get it made now?? what did u do when u had to make ur NIC ?

Ruqaya, did u went to Australian immigration office to ask.

yeah my husband went to the pakistan consulate in sydney and they said they dont have anything to do with it....and that we shd contact canberra office for the details of the NICOP and they know nothing abt FRC for sure

@mada; do u have any info regarding my queries?? i am in big big trouble right now with no clue whatsoever

i think this is no problem ...its very simple to get FRC...if u have Birth certificate and Marriage Certificate from NADRA then u write one letter on behalf you so any your family member in Pakistan contact to NADRA office they will issue FRC ...IA

hi all i am new to that forum i just want to know ur experience that after medical and additional doucument submission how lobg does it take to get the visa and the seceond question; do immigration confirm once they got additional docs and medical....tthx...

if u female then after one month visa finalized but if u male applicant then they need security checks its 6 month period ...if u ask to them about comfirmation offcourse they will tell u

if u female then after one month visa finalized but if u male applicant then they need security checks its 6 month period ...if u ask to them about comfirmation offcourse they will tell u

thx mada and adanm for ur reply my husband is in australia and i m in pakistan with my 2 children my son is 16years old... now, let see what immigration gonna do

yeah my husband went to the pakistan consulate in sydney and they said they dont have anything to do with it....and that we shd contact canberra office for the details of the NICOP and they know nothing abt FRC for sure

I am talking about Australian immigration office

thx mada and adanm for ur reply my husband is in australia and i m in pakistan with my 2 children my son is 16years old... now, let see what immigration gonna do

if your 2 or one son is aussie then i think your case will quick finalize ....did u lodge application???

8 month gone and most of people still waiting for their visa :( it seems like they will take complete 12 months for processing now :(

according to spreadsheet male applicant 12 to 14 month and female 6 to 9 month timeline but u right 12 month too much time for Pakistani people's AHC start partner section 2012 so i think they have also manpower problem :(

bro, right now i am in sydney...i am getting my NIC changed here from sydney office..once its done, can i send my NIC to karachi where my parents live and let them get my FRC made with my husbands name providing my and my husband's NIC and nikah nama?? or do i neeed to be present there to get it made?? i have heard from some ppl tht ur presence is necessary dunno y...also how much time does it take?

My wife already applied for the modification from Canberra, Australia and i could not provide AHC the FRC but i gave them the explanation and some proofs (Receipts) that my wife has applied for it. And obviously she's in Australia and it takes 3 months to get it done from there.. And she can't come to Pakistan. But Sister i tell u something if u apply from there (Australia) it will take upto 3 months and ur new card will be ready, But it might take 1 month for ur Marital Status to be updated in the Nadra Records that's all u need to get the FRC. Well what i know is only NICOP holders can apply from there, if u can see the FORM on their website its for NICOP holders. If u hold a NICOP that's alrite but if u have a simple NIC then u have to check with the Pak High Comm in Canberra. I think its better to give them the explanation and when u come back to Pakistan then do this coz its easy and quick.. U will get ur card in 2 Months of time if u do it from Pak (When ur visa expires and u will be in Pak). 3 Months from Australia. U don't have to go to Canberra. U can courier all the things on their PO.BOX Address not on their Physical Address and u have to surrender the original ID card with the Form And $70 is the fee. After a week or so they Pak High Comm transfer ur Application through Normal Australian Post (14 Working Days Time) to Islamabad Nadra Office.. They will take time.. Its a big hassle.. The choice is ur sister Make a wise decision.. I hope u understand.. ALLAH Sub ki mushkilain assan karien (Ameen). YES U HAVE TO BE PRESENT IN PAKISTAN FOR ANY CHANGES OR MODIFICATION IN UR ID's... That's true.. If its not like that i can get FRC straight away on my wife's behalf.. U know what i mean..!!

Edited by Rees Ahmad

My MA contacted AHC today , Miss K.A was not available so MA talked to some guy and he said that they have received the documents via email on 23.10.2012 and if they require any information CO will contact us,He didnt said that we need to send them documents in MAIL , i asked the MA to call again and try to speak with K.A,She did not replied to the emails of my M.A regarding inquiry about receiving documents which means i think she has not started working on it ???? what u guys suggest???

My MA contacted AHC today , Miss K.A was not available so MA talked to some guy and he said that they have received the documents via email on 23.10.2012 and if they require any information CO will contact us,He didnt said that we need to send them documents in MAIL , i asked the MA to call again and try to speak with K.A,She did not replied to the emails of my M.A regarding inquiry about receiving documents which means i think she has not started working on it ???? what u guys suggest???

dear wait for more than 2 weeks than politely ask them again thats the easy sollution

If they say they have received it then i guess its fine.. Dont know what happened with mickey documents maybe they did receive the email.. But if you are still doubtful cant you just post the documents they requested again..

and karima is never available last week i call her and they said the same thing to me..