Guest pakistan

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing great. I have good news for you all. My VISA is here and stamped!!! :) My timline: 3April 2012 till today 31Oct 2012. So thankful to Allah!!! I hope you all get it soon as well! Just keep in touch with them after first five months, thats what my husband did throughout and always be polite to them when u talk to them! Thank God this test is over! One of the most stressful 7months of my life! Such a big relief! :) Yaaaaaay! hurrahhh!!

MA MA Congrats Starye

Thank you everyone for the kind wishes.!! :) well I got a call for medical and additional docs on 20th september in which they asked for additional pics (pre n post marriage) other evidence of contact e.g call details, my orginal pcc, my husbands passport copy, 2 affidavits of family members stating existence of my relation wit my husband. So I got done with medical on 26sep and sent all docs to AHC via tcs on 1st october. I hope it answers any concerns u all have.good luck guys!

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are doing great. I have good news for you all. My VISA is here and stamped!!! :) My timline: 3April 2012 till today 31Oct 2012. So thankful to Allah!!! I hope you all get it soon as well! Just keep in touch with them after first five months, thats what my husband did throughout and always be polite to them when u talk to them! Thank God this test is over! One of the most stressful 7months of my life! Such a big relief! :) Yaaaaaay! hurrahhh!!

Congrats ...... that's a fantastic news for you and for all of us.

Another update from my side is that I got medical submission request yesterday from AHC. My cousin who also applied for Visa 309, got her medical request yesterday. We both are June applicants. AHC have asked for additional documents like PCC, Marriage certificates, relationship proof etc. Although, we provided these documents to them along with application but I guess they over looked it. I will call embassy to check where my documents went?

At least, ball is rolling for me :-)

I have updated the sheet as well at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

Another update from my side is that I got medical submission request yesterday from AHC. My cousin who also applied for Visa 309, got her medical request yesterday. We both are June applicants. AHC have asked for additional documents like PCC, Marriage certificates, relationship proof etc. Although, we provided these documents to them along with application but I guess they over looked it. I will call embassy to check where my documents went?

At least, ball is rolling for me :-)

I have updated the sheet as well at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq1QPFxE9tRZdEdOTGtsdFBpRkxaWlpaM0lENldJTkE

congrats mukesam.. That was quick..:)

p.s adnanm get ready it might b your turn soon.

Nopes...Might take a few weeks or maybe more :) Stareye did when did they ask for original PCC?

@simee why its taking more time for us? did we made any mistake? :(

@simee why its taking more time for us? did we made any mistake? :(

No idea.....i didnt get request for medical until Late Octber so this isnt late for me....jazzi you should try and talk to CO and find out whts going on,there is still y not call abhi ?

No idea.....i didnt get request for medical until Late Octber so this isnt late for me....jazzi you should try and talk to CO and find out whts going on,there is still y not call abhi ?

Yes you are right Simee. my wife called them yesterday but they said you case is still under process. i will call them now. i will pray for you and aqsa too.

Thats why im getting worried too. Before i think it was becoz of eid holidays. But now its almost 7 weeks after medical submission.

i really dont know why are they delaying:(

well i really didnt know what to do so i thought to throw an email to mr peter heyward who is australian high comissioner

"dear peter heyward,

I am appealing to your good faith, I am writing this email to you on behalf of all the woman who are living without their spouses in Pakistan. Hopping you will pay few seconds of yours to listen my request.

According to Pakistani culture after marriage lots of woman are living in there in laws (husband,s family) without there husbands and many women are physically and emotionally abused too,as there spouses are not physically present with them. Please pay attention to these women who are suffering without their husbands,and they have been waiting for so long.Pakistan doesn't have any law which can support them but you can help them & grant them visas so that they can start happy married life with there spouses.I am not doubting any visa granting standards, Case officers are doing there jobs sincerely. I have applied for spouse visa in Australian high commission Islamabad on 7th may 2012 but they say that standard time is 12 months, it might take more than 7 months.

Sir believe me its even hard to imagine to live without my spouse for so long. kindly facilitate the granting of the spouse visa that is being requested."

lets c what happens:)

well i really didnt know what to do so i thought to throw an email to mr peter heyward who is australian high comissioner

"dear peter heyward,

I am appealing to your good faith, I am writing this email to you on behalf of all the woman who are living without their spouses in Pakistan. Hopping you will pay few seconds of yours to listen my request.

According to Pakistani culture after marriage lots of woman are living in there in laws (husband,s family) without there husbands and many women are physically and emotionally abused too,as there spouses are not physically present with them. Please pay attention to these women who are suffering without their husbands,and they have been waiting for so long.Pakistan doesn't have any law which can support them but you can help them & grant them visas so that they can start happy married life with there spouses.I am not doubting any visa granting standards, Case officers are doing there jobs sincerely. I have applied for spouse visa in Australian high commission Islamabad on 7th may 2012 but they say that standard time is 12 months, it might take more than 7 months.

Sir believe me its even hard to imagine to live without my spouse for so long. kindly facilitate the granting of the spouse visa that is being requested."

lets c what happens:)

Wow mickey mac.. Im kind of having mixed feelings right now.. Physically and emotionally abused really :S.. But its kind of good thing that you have mail him.. I hope he reply positively.. But in the meantime dont stress out too much..im sure you'll get visa in a month time like stareye.. Have some faith :)

hopefully some positives comes out from it. they might not respond u as if he did then more applicant will follow the same path but, at the backend, they might review their visa policy for spouse to make it efficient somehow.

women r physically n emotionally abused,, well that looks dodgy :). but anyway, nice work

Wow mickey mac.. Im kind of having mixed feelings right now.. Physically and emotionally abused really :S.. But its kind of good thing that you have mail him.. I hope he reply positively.. But in the meantime dont stress out too much..im sure you'll get visa in a month time like stareye.. Have some faith :)

well in a month, cmon amz, i wonder u r march applicant and i am may.. how they can just leave march aplicants and jump to april than may

hopefully some positives comes out from it. they might not respond u as if he did then more applicant will follow the same path but, at the backend, they might review their visa policy for spouse to make it efficient somehow.

women r physically n emotionally abused,, well that looks dodgy :). but anyway, nice work

u know wot i dun think he will even borther to reply!!