Guest pakistan

Thanks Simee . . .

its really a very lengthy process - I cant wait . . . me and my hubby want to put up my application for 679 visa.

Have any of you applied for 679 visa? what documents require for this visa? do they ask medical and police clearance for this visa as well?

Thanks

I've read the previous threads Simee, yeah ruqqaya mentioned the documents which she submitted for 679 visa but it is not evident that she submitted medical and police clearance with the application.

I can suppose that these documents are not required for 679 visa then - or ruqqaya if you're reading the threads, please confirm.

My migration agent has not sent documents yet she was on training will send documents tomorrow then lets see if they send any email after that :(

Oh ok i thought you have sent them already.. Its more then a week now since i sent mine and she hasnt acknowledge them yet.

No u can't coz when i was in aus they said come back soon or IOM se medical karwao ...even they said we will not accept your medical....i don't know y ....that's y m in pak now.... AHC wants prove that u will come back..... I had the same plannings like wahin pay med or NZ ka exit for visa stamp n all that stuff ...n now its been more then one month but m still waiting for my passport....n these guys now said that ur med is in aus so we can't tell u how long it will take sumtimes it takes 1 wk or sumtimes it takes 1 month.....pata nahi kia science hai is k pechay.....

No u can't coz when i was in aus they said come back soon or IOM se medical karwao ...even they said we will not accept your medical....i don't know y ....that's y m in pak now.... AHC wants prove that u will come back..... I had the same plannings like wahin pay med or NZ ka exit for visa stamp n all that stuff ...n now its been more then one month but m still waiting for my passport....n these guys now said that ur med is in aus so we can't tell u how long it will take sumtimes it takes 1 wk or sumtimes it takes 1 month.....pata nahi kia science hai is k pechay.....

IOM online system hai , if u get it done anywhere in Pakistan Or Australia it take same time to be updated , and u can deifinately get it done in Australia i dont know why they asked u to come back and get it done in PAKISTAN , and everything u mentioned above can be done if u r on visit visa in Australia

Yeah they told me the same about my medical even though i have done it in pakistan..like its result was sent to australia so we cannot do anything its a complicated stuff blah blah.. But i called IOM and they told me to mail them in detail about everything and they will look into this matter... These people only know one thing and that is to give tension on purpose.. I would suggest you call IOM and see what can they do about it.

Edited by Amz

Yes i wrote an email to Co mentioning everything i sent and she replied back with doc received :)

i also sent doc with email and she didnt replied yet, i called ahc to cnfirm if they recieved doc or not, but as usual they didnt tell anything, they said if ur email is delivered, it means we recieved ur email, blah blah..