Guest pakistan

If u take it like that then they shud give nationality to me i am waiting from last 5 years :D

huh OMG.. I was just going to ask you about it arent you going to get direct PR too... Or they dont give PR to guys on spouse visa... and i was just comparing my case with nidz (dont get offended nidz im just analyzing). She and i both are married for the same time period but she is being consider for 100 and not me.. And im not going to talk to my co about it she already have pretty much messed up my case.

Simee . . . seriously no idea :-/ . . . but whatever the reason is who cares . . . the gud thing is that i'm gonna get PR soon (In-shaA-Allah tala) . . .i will tell you guys the reason after discussing it with my hubby . . . no worries

Simee . . . seriously no idea :-/ . . . but whatever the reason is who cares . . . the gud thing is that i'm gonna get PR soon (In-shaA-Allah tala) . . .i will tell you guys the reason after discussing it with my hubby . . . no worries

np :) we are all very happy for you....atleast they are doing their job right with someone :P

huh OMG.. I was just going to ask you about it arent you going to get direct PR too... Or they dont give PR to guys on spouse visa... and i was just comparing my case with nidz (dont get offended nidz im just analyzing). She and i both are married for the same time period but she is being consider for 100 and not me.. And im not going to talk to my co about it she already have pretty much messed up my case.

i dont know janab as far as they give me 309 i am happy with that :) but dain to sahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I know....thts wht i keep telling my Co...she dosent agree...so just sitiing and waiting.........

They are might be working on Form 80 means Security Checks , becoz normally u know if few of us sent it with initial documents we still had to wait for 5 months to get the additional documents with medicals , so thats might be the case otherwise they sent next request within 4 to 6 weeks,dont worry very soon u will get Medical request InshAllah :)

congrats Nidz, thats great news...can you please tell me when u got married and what is ur date of lodgement of 100 and 309?

dun know how can i ask them the stage of my application,"aisa na ho k apk bar bar call karne se apki application p bura impact pare" says KA :P Gyes ink pait se kaise nikalwaon k kia kiya mere application k sath, kuch b nai btaaati ye, kahi pakore rakh kn kha to nai gae papers p :/:/

ACK:7th may CO:not assigned yet NO EXTRA DOC ASKED YET NO MEDICAL ASKED YET

Thank You! . . Nikha: April 2010 . . .Ruksati: Jan 2012 . . . LD: 16-April-2012 . . .Thou I applied for 309 , but we did request in our application to consider us for subclass 100 and we made our case accordingly . . .

Edited by Nidz

dun know how can i ask them the stage of my application,"aisa na ho k apk bar bar call karne se apki application p bura impact pare" says KA :P Gyes ink pait se kaise nikalwaon k kia kiya mere application k sath, kuch b nai btaaati ye, kahi pakore rakh kn kha to nai gae papers p :/:/

LOLZ There is nothing like that . . she must be working on your application . . . we realize it when we get mails from them . . .they're working . . . have patience :) . . .

Thank You! . . Nikha: April 2010 . . .Ruksati: Jan 2012 . . . LD: 16-April-2012 . . .Thou I applied for 309 , but we did request in our application to consider us for subclass 100 and we made our case accordingly . . .

oh ok..great...i didnt know u were nikah-fied earlier :) well you must be really happy girl..am happy for you...good luck girl..so when are you moving out now?any deadlines?

its been more than a week and still m unable to connect with immmigration...noone picks the call and it goes to mailbox everytime...i hv finally sent my passport for visa stamp..dunno how long its gonna take now for the passsport to return back... :(

Try to call in morning at 8.30 and it's gud if u have sent passport now u can call them on Monday and tell them tat u have posted passport, dun worry u hav been granted by visit visa:) u r lucky and soon going to c ur hubby:) u will get ur passport within a week I.A:)

LOLZ There is nothing like that . . she must be working on your application . . . we realize it when we get mails from them . . .they're working . . . have patience :) . . .

U r right, I shud have patience, breath in breath out.. Hugh

EVERYDAY i call them....8-9 times and everytime they put it on mailbox...i dunno how to talk to them..I have even emailed them but they don't respond at all....i have few things to ask from them but due to their negligence I have sent my passport after waiting in the hope that they will send it back soon..i just wanted to know if it was necessary to get the passport stamped although my grant letter said clearly tht i don't need the visa label...but the airlines told me tht i shd gt it stamped to avoid delays at the airport...

All you need to do is to be patient , THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO EXCEPT WAIT , when u know that all of us on this thread acknowledgment letter and then waited for almost 5 months to hear from them and this happen with all the applicants then whats the hurry SIS ??? they are not eating PAKORA or SAMOSA on ur doc papers yar , u r making wait hard for urself believe me

its been more than a week and still m unable to connect with immmigration...noone picks the call and it goes to mailbox everytime...i hv finally sent my passport for visa stamp..dunno how long its gonna take now for the passsport to return back... :(

thats gud that u sent the passport , they will send u passport back after stamping withing one week InshAllah , dont worry

All you need to do is to be patient , THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO EXCEPT WAIT , when u know that all of us on this thread acknowledgment letter and then waited for almost 5 months to hear from them and this happen with all the applicants then whats the hurry SIS ??? they are not eating PAKORA or SAMOSA on ur doc papers yar , u r making wait hard for urself believe me

:chatterbox:waitingg waitiignnnn waaaitingggg:dull: