Guest pakistan

HAHAHAHA AHC get in our Nerves sis we cant get into their nerves they see people like us in dozens everyday :) just be patient ab aap ki he bari hai , ap ko is weekend pay ya next monday lazmi request aa jayegi InshAllah

yups z told me that my turn is pretty close and i'm gonna get my medical request pretty soon (in-Sha-Allah Tala) :) . . .

Edited by Nidz

arent you all taking about zubaria? :) . . . .well! i talked to her today morning and whatever she said was too disappointing . . . she said, these days she is the only CO who is looking after all the applications coz the other CO is ill and not attending office these days . . . she says, they have too much work load and she has been bearing all the work load on her shoulder since the other CO has got sick leave . . .so guys chill . . . zubaria is the only CO who is attending all of us . . .

hmmm i dont think so cause i got request from other co yesterday.

Waisay she was asking me that did i get any mail yesterday ... i said NO . . . then she said, yes our CO had got sick and i'm the only CO who is working on the applications . . . .ab i dont know, sach bol rahi thi ya jhhoot :-/

she was totally fine when i last talked to her Nidz.....must be a third Co who we dont know abt :)

Amz did she say anything abt 2nd medical ?

Nope no reply yet.. Im gonna call on monday now and confirm it from her.. Maybe she didnot check her system..

Waisay she was asking me that did i get any mail yesterday ... i said NO . . . then she said, yes our CO had got sick and i'm the only CO who is working on the applications . . . .ab i dont know, sach bol rahi thi ya jhhoot :-/

Ok.. Was she your co.. If not then that might be the case maybe other co got sick and left early.

Well! if there are two Case officers, then one is "Karima" and second is " Zubaria" . . . and if there are three then one is "Karima, second is "Zubaria" and the third one is "Sadia/fatima" . . . .whatever . . . one CO is on leave . . . thats it.

there are two other a**** and s*****. But dont know if they still work there.. N no sadia/fatima is not a case officer.

Edited by Amz

Well! if there are two Case officers, then one is "Karima" and second is " Zubaria" . . . and if there are three then one is "Karima, second is "Zubaria" and the third one is "Sadia/fatima" . . . .whatever . . . one CO is on leave . . . thats it.

KA is not on leaves becoz she sent AMZ and Me letters recently on Mon/Tue

Plzzzzzzzzzz all friends remove all AHC staff name from this forum this is no better :(

Well guys he is right , we shouldnt expose their names on the thread becoz few members like flybyknight check our comments everyday and we can be banned from the website for typing Urdu and revealing names of CO's so its better just talk about it in PVT Msgs to each other just go with initials :)