Guest pakistan

Medicals expire as well so they might have asked for it again , but nothing to worry that is great news for you , get it done ,send them Form 80 and you will hear good news very soon InshAllah.
I know my medical is valid till march next year.. So there is no point in doing it again.. Thats why i want to confirm it from her first.

@ jazi.... No it's not necessary ... Depends on case to case .... When I had alloted a case offier I was in Sydney at that time on visit visa n my Co was trying to contact me she didn't no that I'm in aus ... The day when I received The co allotment n med req let I called her then she gave me the interview date....interview is all about our basic info if ur info is correct then u should not be worry about it they r really friendly.i mean co...:)

@ jazi.... No it's not necessary ... Depends on case to case .... When I had alloted a case offier I was in Sydney at that time on visit visa n my Co was trying to contact me she didn't no that I'm in aus ... The day when I received The co allotment n med req let I called her then she gave me the interview date....interview is all about our basic info if ur info is correct then u should not be worry about it they r really friendly.i mean co...:)

Thank you Aqsa for your kind information.

Hmmm alrite i hope you get it soon.. But be ready for form80. After 5 months and they are still asking for it.. Dont know what their criteria is.:/

seriously . . .its really complicated to understand their criteria . . . well! i'm ready to get the request of form 80 but request tou bhejhain :( . . . up coming week is so important for me . . .I'm gonna get on their nerves, if they don't send me medical request within next 10 days . . .

since we cant take proper namesi'll can tell you my CO initials ( KA) :)

KA is Pakistani coz I conversate with her on call .... When I called her I ask her r u Muslim?...instead of Paki n she was like what the heck... N bla bla... The lady I mean ZS is Paki too but in interview there was an Aussie officer who was observing me all the time...

Hahahahahahaha yup her name is bit different so i was also thinking that she is might be not Pakistani but she is obviously Muslim :D

Yesterday my wife called to AHC about visa Grant .......... 10 month completed now my CO say case in under process like security checks we ask why security checks so long process so they said 3 month period of security checks ..i dont know in 10 month why they not complete this process ..so sad of AHC work :(:(:(

i think they are waiting to complete period of 12 month .:( this problem only for male applicant

Edited by alilibra4

arent you all taking about zubaria? :) . . . .well! i talked to her today morning and whatever she said was too disappointing . . . she said, these days she is the only CO who is looking after all the applications coz the other CO is ill and not attending office these days . . . she says, they have too much work load and she has been bearing all the work load on her shoulder since the other CO has got sick leave . . .so guys chill . . . zubaria is the only CO who is attending all of us . . .

Edited by Nidz