Guest pakistan

I cn understand simee..but v dnt hv any other option rather than wait...hope for the best....today again I mailed her ..let's see wn she vl reply..I need to ask one thing.I had applied my case thru vfs nto Delhi.vl our case goes to Australia too..or Delhi Australia high commission decides all...

I cn understand simee..but v dnt hv any other option rather than wait...hope for the best....today again I mailed her ..let's see wn she vl reply..I need to ask one thing.I had applied my case thru vfs nto Delhi.vl our case goes to Australia too..or Delhi Australia high commission decides all...

Ok now i know why you got case officer so early..:P and all the cases are decided in delhi AHC and i guess their timeframe is 5-7 months so im sure you will get your visa within this timeframe..

goodluck.

Firstknight ur turn is any day now...if u havent already been asked for docs :)

Well yeah it was my turn and Yes it is my turn, i have got additional documents request Yesterday which my MA has given me today as it was Public Holiday in Sydney , any how guys they asked for FRC,MRC by union council,evidence of my wife's employment status :) and few corrections and updates on FORM 80 , well no Medical request Yet :( that is so annoying if they had to ask something regarding Form 80 they shud have done it earlier :(

Well yeah it was my turn and Yes it is my turn, i have got additional documents request Yesterday which my MA has given me today as it was Public Holiday in Sydney , any how guys they asked for FRC,MRC by union council,evidence of my wife's employment status :) and few corrections and updates on FORM 80 , well no Medical request Yet :( that is so annoying if they had to ask something regarding Form 80 they shud have done it earlier :(

Congrats Good to know that you have finally gotten update from them.. Hopefully you will get medical request soon as well..:)

so now i guess its aquamist turn.

Firstknight any thoughts on y we didnt get asked for medicals......maybe ur MA can give us a clue?

The only thing is they are fulfilling the timeline there is no other reason :( i have got the same question regarding Form 80 which i already submitted and u know what they asked me , what is the abbreviation for FSC ??? :D , what i have been doing after i was on bed when accident happend in 2011 , and what is the abbreviation of NHMC which is most famous hospital in Lahore and i gave the address as well but they cudnt find the address where i worked and i gave all these information before as well , and also they asked that for which country my visa was refused before when i already gave them all the explanation in my TIME LINE DECELERATION,i dont know what they are upto , they shud have asked me these questions very very early and it was the time for the Medicals but salute to AHC