Guest pakistan

Sometimes I think..I didn't call n nt even mail them wdout any reason.in these 6 months....for which docs they asked for..I snt thm..so I feel if I vl call them ..I hope she won't get frustrated as she mailed me that after final checking she vl tell d decision...kahin visa dena late na kr de...lol..

Sometimes I think..I didn't call n nt even mail them wdout any reason.in these 6 months....for which docs they asked for..I snt thm..so I feel if I vl call them ..I hope she won't get frustrated as she mailed me that after final checking she vl tell d decision...kahin visa dena late na kr de...lol..

No No thts wht i thought too lekin when i called my CO was very sweet and friendly :)

Ok..I vl try to call ...I asked my hubby.he says y dnt u wait...he says just end reh gya h..but unhe ab kon samjhaye k aur wait nahin hoti ...simee wt u asked to ur co.n wt they told u

Ok..I vl try to call ...I asked my hubby.he says y dnt u wait...he says just end reh gya h..but unhe ab kon samjhaye k aur wait nahin hoti ...simee wt u asked to ur co.n wt they told u

Well your hubby is absolutely right :) u shudnt contact them now , they have already told u that ur case is forwarded to SCO,if even u will call ur CO he/she cant do anything about it and SCO dont give any information and it really take 3 to 4 weeks after they fwd it to SCO and sometimes even more, so it would be good if u just wait for it being patient :)

@firstknight ..I think u r rite.I sud wait.but u know last year my friend who got visa after 4months..she got time limit for four months to five months.n wn she didn't get any reply.she called her co.n immediately she got visa after one week ..but let's c wts happens...

Anyone got email yet ??????? i dont know becoz today my migration agent is on off and then Sunday and then Public Holiday in Australia so i will hear something on Tuesday incase AHC has sent email for medical request :(

Nope nothing today as well.. Another day wasted.. And AHC is gonna be off on monday as well..

Nope nothing today as well.. Another day wasted.. And AHC is gonna be off on monday as well..

Public Holidays

The Australian High Commission Islamabad will observe the following Public Holidays in 2012:

[TABLE=width: 400]

[TR]

[TD]Holiday[/TD]

[TD]Date[/TD]

[TD]Day[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 100]NEW YEAR DAY (IN LIEU)[/TD]

[TD=width: 100]2-Jan-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 150]PAKISTAN DAY[/TD]

[TD]23-Mar-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]GOOD FRIDAY[/TD]

[TD]6-Apr-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EASTER MONDAY[/TD]

[TD]9-Apr-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]QUEENS BIRTHDAY[/TD]

[TD]11-June 2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]INDEPENDENCE DAY[/TD]

[TD]14-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-FITR *[/TD]

[TD]20-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-FITR *[/TD]

[TD]21-Aug-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]EID-UL-AZHA *[/TD]

[TD]26-Oct-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]MOHARRAM (ASHOURA) *[/TD]

[TD]23-Nov-2012[/TD]

[TD]Friday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ADDITIONAL DFAT HOLIDAY[/TD]

[TD]24-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Monday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CHRISTMAS DAY[/TD]

[TD]25-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Tuesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]BOXING DAY[/TD]

[TD]26-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Wednesday[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]ADDITIONAL DFAT HOLIDAY[/TD]

[TD]27-Dec-2012[/TD]

[TD]Thursday[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Please note that the dates marked (*) are subject to the sighting of the moon.

AHC will open friends on this monday ..:D

Yes friends Thr is no public holiday on Monday..so AHC vladimir b open on Monday.'coz expect public holidays thr r no holidays..n it works every Saturday also..only public holidays r counted..so may b someone gets good news on Monday..m too waiting for my result..hope to have in next week.plz God bless all of us..

Yes friends Thr is no public holiday on Monday..so AHC vladimir b open on Monday.'coz expect public holidays thr r no holidays..n it works every Saturday also..only public holidays r counted..so may b someone gets good news on Monday..m too waiting for my result..hope to have in next week.plz God bless all of us..

Alrite good to know that..

Anyone got email yet ??????? i dont know becoz today my migration agent is on off and then Sunday and then Public Holiday in Australia so i will hear something on Tuesday incase AHC has sent email for medical request :(

nothing still waiting for good news news :(

Hello everyone. I hope u all are doing good. I know most of you will be watching pak vs india right now which is pretty dissapointing at the moment but I want some important info from you guys. My case officer asked me for additional documents that I and my husband tried emailing today but there was delivery failure notification email received after sending the email. Has this ever happened with someone???? We did not make an error in the email address of case officer. I tried and so did my husband with his personal email but the email didnot go through. our email attachments were below 20mb. Wat could have gone wrong guys? Is the embassy shut or something.?Please help me out here guys....