Guest pakistan

Thanx ftm i m keen as i ve sent my passport too on monday ..... And i rang my co and say asked me to send passoprt n ofcourse she told me "THE DECISION" :-)

CONGRATS to you too :-) we will be getting our visa grants on the same day. Do tell me when you get yours.

Hey guys

m new to this thread :biggrin:. been reading ur info and trying to get infomation. I also applied for my hubby who is in pak for spouse visa 309. acknowledgement on first week of feb 2012. CO assigned on 30th march and also requested for more documents e.g form 80, wedding pics, declarations from family, evidence of funds, police cert from both etc etc. Docs submitted early May 2012. No medicals requested yet.

Havent heard from AHC since. So far been 7+ months. Any ideas how long its going to take? or wn they'll ask for medicals? They dun reply to emails.:arghh:

Hey guys

m new to this thread :biggrin:. been reading ur info and trying to get infomation. I also applied for my hubby who is in pak for spouse visa 309. acknowledgement on first week of feb 2012. CO assigned on 30th march and also requested for more documents e.g form 80, wedding pics, declarations from family, evidence of funds, police cert from both etc etc. Docs submitted early May 2012. No medicals requested yet.

Havent heard from AHC since. So far been 7+ months. Any ideas how long its going to take? or wn they'll ask for medicals? They dun reply to emails.:arghh:

hello missu , you should call the CO tht was assigned,emailing dosent really get us answers

Good News :-) my co asked for my original passport. Now i need to know that after how many days will i get it back stamped? Please help because i want to book my ticket for next weekend. Should i buy the ticket now or wait?

WOW congrats FTM , I am so happy for u , usually they sent back Passport after stamping withing 5 business days which means one week,but its better to book Ticket after u get it back stamped , and have u got any email that visa is granted ????

No news...no answer to the mail i sent,i guess a phone call is in order :)

Ur not using a migration agent? There is some activity just recently, stareye and now ftm so fingers cross, maybe some gud luck coming in our ways.

They replied to me email after 2 weeks, when did u sent the email enquiry?

Congrats Ftm, Mar applicants are getting visas now, tht's good.

Ur not using a migration agent? There is some activity just recently, stareye and now ftm so fingers cross, maybe some gud luck coming in our ways.

They replied to me email after 2 weeks, when did u sent the email enquiry?

Congrats Ftm, Mar applicants are getting visas now, tht's good.

Emailed them 10 days back no answer....im going to give the CO a call tomorrow and hope for the best :)