Guest pakistan

OK one question for all you guys and gals WHAT DOES THAT POMSINOZ means????????? sahi jawab dainay walay ko ELECTRA TV Inaam main milay ga :D

Lolz.. I think british people are called POM.. And OZ meaning australia... But dont knw why they are called POM in the first place.:P

Lolz.. I think british people are called POM.. And OZ meaning australia... But dont knw why they are called POM in the first place.:P

Ohhh nooo sis , why u gave the right answer straightaway :( they are called as POMS in Australia becoz when they migrated in Australia in 18s they were used to eat a lot of Potatoes so Aussies remember them as POMS

Ohhh nooo sis , why u gave the right answer straightaway :( they are called as POMS in Australia becoz when they migrated in Australia in 18s they were used to eat a lot of Potatoes so Aussies remember them as POMS
Lolz my mistake.. Im sure your answer is correct... So electra tv goes to you..:P

and one more explanation for that , it comes from Pomegranate as well , becoz England's weather is very cool and when British migrated to Australia that is hot and humid part of world so their skin color become RED becoz of heat so they gave them name POM which comes from Pomegranate :D

Lolz ok thats funny.. Talk about self naming :P

whooooa!! just two hours away from the forum and I missed two pages full of gossip and good news n fun :) congrats stareye....i am beginning to feel alive again :D atleast some news...and firstnight, POM denotes to British people residing in Australia, New Zealand or SouthAfrica so here is where you got POMSINOZ... :)

Thank god world call is back!!! Exactly simme bahut tang kia hai inhun nay since thursday!!

So guys here is the information:

First of all Thank you everyone :) They have asked for more evidence of contact/relationship in form of pre and post wedding pics and also commnication, again asked pcc which i had sent initially I dont know why though, my husband's passport copy, affidavit of 2 family members supporting genuinity of relationship of me and my husband and medical call.

congrats stareye. april appl. are getting med request. think all feb appl. got their visas, so time for mar appl. to get visa. more specifically female appl.

For male appl. its taking between 10 to 15 months.

simee any news abt your case.

stareye can you please update the timeline sheet.

Thank god world call is back!!! Exactly simme bahut tang kia hai inhun nay since thursday!!

So guys here is the information:

First of all Thank you everyone :) They have asked for more evidence of contact/relationship in form of pre and post wedding pics and also commnication, again asked pcc which i had sent initially I dont know why though, my husband's passport copy, affidavit of 2 family members supporting genuinity of relationship of me and my husband and medical call.

so no form80 or did you send it with your application.

Good News :-) my co asked for my original passport. Now i need to know that after how many days will i get it back stamped? Please help because i want to book my ticket for next weekend. Should i buy the ticket now or wait?

wOW FTm, congrats.....MashaAllah good news everywhere..dont get the tickets now...its just a few mins game...just wait for passport and then get tickets when u hv the passport..it wont take much time..u can do tentative booking now if u want n pay when u go...

Good News :-) my co asked for my original passport. Now i need to know that after how many days will i get it back stamped? Please help because i want to book my ticket for next weekend. Should i buy the ticket now or wait?

also if u r choosing Cathay Pacific, then its very easy...just do tentative booking online and pay them when u get passport and get tickets there and then..its v easy....if u dont get ur passport by then they'll call u to confirm abt reservation..its real easy...

congrats stareye. april appl. are getting med request. think all feb appl. got their visas, so time for mar appl. to get visa. more specifically female appl.

For male appl. its taking between 10 to 15 months.

simee any news abt your case.

stareye can you please update the timeline sheet.

No news...no answer to the mail i sent,i guess a phone call is in order :)

​Amz She had already submitted form 80 with the app . . .

If form 80 was compulsory, it should have been included in the checklist . . .why the hell are they asking for it individually? . . . it makes no sense to me . . .

ok oppss forgot about it.

congrats ftm great news.. Just a few more days of torture i guess.. :)

THANKYOU ALL. I hope and pray that everyones visa is processed quickly.

Another question is tht if the embassy opens up tomorrow... I should get my passport back by wed? Coz i sent it on monday.... Hmm 2 week of october tuk tou aaa jae ga na?

Another question is tht if the embassy opens up tomorrow... I should get my passport back by wed? Coz i sent it on monday.... Hmm 2 week of october tuk tou aaa jae ga na?

im sure you'll get it in a weeks time IA :)

Hey congrats!!!!! I have a question did ur co asked for ur passport by email or on fone ???