Guest pakistan

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, i found it on google and seems to be very helpful for the people who applied visa 309 @ AHC ISB. I applied my 309 visa on 23rd May 12 and got ACK letter on 31st May 12 with the CO assigned.

11 Sep AHC called me and asked for the Form-80. I have already send them the Form-80. Should i expect for the Medicals in OCT 2012..? Any guess guys..??

Cheers.

hi welcome to the forum.. Not sure about the medical but if you are male applicant wait till 6-8 months for security chk.. And im wondering how come your co ask for form 80 all the applicnts from april are still waiting and any other documents requested from you.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum, i found it on google and seems to be very helpful for the people who applied visa 309 @ AHC ISB. I applied my 309 visa on 23rd May 12 and got ACK letter on 31st May 12 with the CO assigned.

11 Sep AHC called me and asked for the Form-80. I have already send them the Form-80. Should i expect for the Medicals in OCT 2012..? Any guess guys..??

Cheers.

Hello,

As ur name indicates u r a male applicant, so I think expecting medicals around October would be very optimistic as medical is the last thing they would ever ask you..and since they asked for form-80 just now which is very essential for security check so I guess its gonna take some time until ur security checks are completely done and u'll be asked for medicals after that so sit back and wait for now..anyway, ur lucky u were called by AHC for further docs unlike so many applicants on this forum who haven't been contacted yet for anything..and as Amz said, male applicants cases are not finalized before 9 months or more...but stay hopeful, maybe things turn out better for you exceptionally....best of luck!

Australia's high commission in Islamabad has been temporarily closed due to fears of violent protests.

A Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade spokeswoman said the closure was a ''precaution due to heightened unrest in and around the diplomatic enclave''.

There are fears that there will be large demonstrations during an impromptu public holiday in Pakistan on Friday (Pakistan time) over an American film denigrating Islam.

DFAT has also updated its travel advice for Australians visiting Pakistan, warning of ''anti-Western demonstrations''.

Advertisement

Australian officials have been warned to remain indoors during the public holiday.

AAP

These kind of things does also effect on our cases :( , what happen today in our country is not good , we were celebrating Yaum e Ishq e Rasool but what people did in Peshawar , Faisalabad , Karachi and other cities were not good , what message we are giving to other countries ?????? Islam is peaceful religion but we are giving the world opposite message , we are doing exactly the same what those disgusting people wanted by making that movie , please all pray that Allah give our nation sense to react on these kind of occasions and issues.......

Hello Everyone,

Cheers.

Well as ur name indicate u r male applicant then u r very lucky that they have asked for the additional documents from u so early , even few people who applies in April are still waiting for additional documents request. but bro for male applicants it take too long for security check and then after that they ask for the medicals,if u take my example my DOL is 10th of April and i sent Form80 along my initial documents but still waiting for the Medicals , so as far as i know you can expect Medicals in December or if u r lucky in November not October.

hi welcome to the forum.. Not sure about the medical but if you are male applicant wait till 6-8 months for security chk.. And im wondering how come your co ask for form 80 all the applicnts from april are still waiting and any other documents requested from you.

Well AMZ i dont think they are gonna ask for the FORM 80 from females if they had to by now they were must gonna ask for it ,u can take example of Rees Ahmad , so chill next call will be for the Medicals for u :)

Australia's high commission in Islamabad has been temporarily closed due to fears of violent protests.

A Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade spokeswoman said the closure was a ''precaution due to heightened unrest in and around the diplomatic enclave''.

There are fears that there will be large demonstrations during an impromptu public holiday in Pakistan on Friday (Pakistan time) over an American film denigrating Islam.

DFAT has also updated its travel advice for Australians visiting Pakistan, warning of ''anti-Western demonstrations''.

Advertisement

Australian officials have been warned to remain indoors during the public holiday.

AAP

Ohhhh...crap!!

OMG!!!!!!! now i know how to check it....man!!! i am way behind you guys.....more than 500 applicants ahead of me :(

SEE! :) . . .Pura Pakistan Australia jaraha hay :) . . . We have to wait, we don't have any other option . . .There is no use of being impatient, it will make your life more difficult . . .

Well AMZ i dont think they are gonna ask for the FORM 80 from females if they had to by now they were must gonna ask for it ,u can take example of Rees Ahmad , so chill next call will be for the Medicals for u :)

I know im chilling till november.. i wont be called till after 6 months thats for sure.. And Im not that much positive about that they wont ask for form80 from females.. Look at simee she got asked for it didnt she.. So you may never know what they gonna ask and what not... Maybe they wont send our application for security chk but they can ask for it for further detail.. As it pretty much covered everything about us. :)

SEE! :) . . .Pura Pakistan Australia jaraha hay :) . . . We have to wait, we don't have any other option . . .There is no use of being impatient, it will make your life more difficult . . .

waqai...pura Pakistan bas Australia hi jaraha hai... :) before I got into this mess, I never knew Australia was this popular among desis :)

Advertisement

AAP

Ohhhh when will they reopen

Hello everyone..I hope you all are doing great. I have some Good News to Share. I have got my Medical Call and with that they have asked for some Additional Documents aswell. So the ball is rolling :D I can finally breathe some air of relief!! Phewwwwwwww..Updating u all very timely on special request of my dear hubby :) My internet is out of order so I wont be able to respond timely to any questions u ppl have for me. Good luck guys!!!

Hello everyone..I hope you all are doing great. I have some Good News to Share. I have got my Medical Call and with that they have asked for some Additional Documents aswell. So the ball is rolling :D I can finally breathe some air of relief!! Phewwwwwwww..Updating u all very timely on special request of my dear hubby :) My internet is out of order so I wont be able to respond timely to any questions u ppl have for me. Good luck guys!!!

yayeeee stareye congtrs :)

Thank God.. Finally some good news.. Congrats stareye.. Must a been a relief for you..what else have the requested...

So who is next in line firstknight, nidz, aquamist.. Goodluck guys i hope you get it soon so it can be mine turn finally..:P

Stareyeeeeeeee CONGRATSSS gal! :) . . .

WOW RAY OF HOPE :) which means now i can expect something in near future :) Congrats SIS and thanks for sharing the news :)

Edited by FirstKnight