Guest pakistan

AMZ, for 679 visa, what are you showing as

Evidence of your intention and authority to return to your country of residence for 679 visa

.Examples:

„1)letter from your employer confirming your leave and intention to return to your employment

„2)evidence of enrolment at school, college or university in your country of residence

„3)evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence

„4)evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return

„5)property or other significant assets owned in your country of residence

I am really confused over this as last time too my visa rejected cuz of lack of evidence...also what shd i provide to support this

3)evidence of immediate family members in your country of residence-------what does this refer to?

„4)evidence of your visa or residence status in your country of residence, and your right to return---what shd i provide for this?

PM you see that.

Is it necessary that the PR who is signing statutory declaration for spouse visa know both the sponsor and the applicant ? What if he/she only knows the sponsor and havent yet met the applicant ?

It doesnt matter bro , and it can be anyone , it can be ur friend over there , it can be ur college mate or ur work mate , anyone can sign this statutory declaration for both of u they shud be on PR or Aussie national.

Well, I did write a statement on my behalf when I was applying for 676 for the 2nd time and I wrote that I have already applied for my spouse visa and my file no. is this and so when there's a decision on my case or when my visa expires then I wil have to return to my home country as per rules and also thats a more valuable visa for me so I will definitely get back as soon as I get the visa...but it didn't help so i am just wondering what other reaon can I give..I thought the returning for visa grant was a very very valid reason to retun but they didnt consider it :( I hope something good happens this time

Sis the issue is u only have spent 12 days together so thats might be the case becoz they always consider this thing how much time we spend together after marriage so thats might be the case according to my understanding of it .....

can u ask to your agent ..this possible AHC finalized before 12 month comp?

Bro 12 Months is their time line,they always tell the same to even the agents , ur visa is in final stages , it will be finalized in September i bet :) i can understand u r impatient now as u really want to hear good news but for u its just matter of days now so bro wait for good News :)

Bro 12 Months is their time line,they always tell the same to even the agents , ur visa is in final stages , it will be finalized in September i bet :) i can understand u r impatient now as u really want to hear good news but for u its just matter of days now so bro wait for good News :)

Thankx bro Allah karay aisa hi ho...but i make bussy to me in T20 worldcup ..then time wil be pass ..haha

Did AHC asked the following document from anyone ??

Family registration/composition certificate with sponsor

If anyone has idea about this kindly guide me

regards

aqua

Sent family registration with application..

dont know about composition certificate.. What is that anyways.

Nidz, u heard anything from AHC? I am amazed its 5 months for u already and they havent yet contacted u for any further docs or med...its ridiculous...why don't u call them up and ask?? in recent months ppl have been gtng their visas in 5-6months frame and u hvnt heard anythng yet...did u submit form 80 already? yaar i think u shd try a visit visa now and inform ur CO..and if there will be any progress in ur case then he/she will tell u not to take visit visa as ur case is in final stages or whatever..try doing that with ur CO...aand do update here

My 5 months will be completed by the end of this month . . . I'll surely give them a wake up call if they don't contact me in Oct and nopes, i didnt send them Form 80, it was not in the check list when i lodged my app and my hubby doesn't want me to send it in advance . . . Simee, Stareye and Firstknight haven't got their medical requests as yet while they had applied earlier, and according to my case number, there are nearly 300 applicants ahead of me in the queue :) . . .So i have to wait :) . . .

Dont be impatient . . . jitna impatient hogi utna ziyada mushkil waqt guzray ga . . . just relax . . . Ajaiye ga visa In-sha Allah tala :) . . .

My 5 months will be completed by the end of this month . . . I'll surely give them a wake up call if they don't contact me in Oct and nopes, i didnt send them Form 80, it was not in the check list when i lodged my app and my hubby doesn't want me to send it in advance . . . Simee, Stareye and Firstknight haven't got their medical requests as yet while they had applied earlier, and according to my case number, there are nearly 300 applicants ahead of me in the queue :) . . .So i have to wait :) . . .

Dont be impatient . . . jitna impatient hogi utna ziyada mushkil waqt guzray ga . . . just relax . . . Ajaiye ga visa In-sha Allah tala :) . . .

InshaAllah..but how do u know how many people are ahead of you? how do u count it? its scary though!!