Guest pakistan

Salam Every one

Here is my timeline which i remember i feel...

Application applied March 2009

Visa Refused April 2010

Applied MRT for review July 2010

Interview MTR Dec 2010

visa application remitted JUNE 2011

medical and PCC asked Again August 2012

visa Grant 8 September

Passport Received 13 SEPTEMBER

going Australia very very soon...................

Salam Every one

Here is my timeline which i remember i feel...

Application applied March 2009

Visa Refused April 2010

Applied MRT for review July 2010

Interview MTR Dec 2010

visa application remitted JUNE 2011

medical and PCC asked Again August 2012

visa Grant 8 September

Passport Received 13 SEPTEMBER

going Australia very very soon...................

OMG!!!!! y was ur visa refused in the first place???i salute ur patience Masha Allah..May Allah compensate for all ur lost time by blessing you with all the happiness u deserve...many congrats!

No havent heard anything yet infact they asked me to provide my hubbyz NPC ... They will get that tomoro inshAllah lets c wat happens

I think that will be the last thing they ask for you for final assessment.. Im sure you are close to your grant.. Goodluck

Congrats Rana Gee, wow, some progress. By a new computer, not from there, you'll find a better deal here. Which airline, ur gonna fly with?

Simee, your case is really frightening me....6 months with no medical yet. That's not on, ping ur migration agent...[/quote

i have already emailed ,lets see when Co replies :)

Congrats Rana Gee, wow, some progress. By a new computer, not from there, you'll find a better deal here. Which airline, ur gonna fly with?

Simee, your case is really frightening me....6 months with no medical yet. That's not on, ping ur migration agent...[/quote

i have already emailed ,lets see when Co replies :)

Cool. when did you email? hope they send out a med req, rather than just their standard email.

Hello guys, is there any particular format in which I have to write the personal statement?

I have found one document which you can find here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c23qx2b88tubijm

Originally I thought that I only have to write a statement on a simple paper and then sign it on my self.

No need for the particular format like the attached.

Hello guys, is there any particular format in which I have to write the personal statement?

I have found one document which you can find here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?c23qx2b88tubijm

Originally I thought that I only have to write a statement on a simple paper and then sign it on my self.

No need for the particular format like the attached.

Hi , u just need to write the history of ur relation on simple A4 paper , u can type it and then get print of it and do Signatures with date thats it

Guys my husband is thinking to apply a sponsored tourist visa for me..what should be the requirements for that? also how much security bond can they ask for if I apply for 6months visa?also if i get my PR in the meanwhile, and go to NZ to get my passport stamped, will I lose my bond? and do I have to inform my CO before applying? also if I get medical request in the meanwhile, can i get it done from sydney?

Guys my husband is thinking to apply a sponsored tourist visa for me..what should be the requirements for that? also how much security bond can they ask for if I apply for 6months visa?also if i get my PR in the meanwhile, and go to NZ to get my passport stamped, will I lose my bond? and do I have to inform my CO before applying? also if I get medical request in the meanwhile, can i get it done from sydney?

We are thinking about doing the same... The requirements are same for any tourist visa its just that your husband apply it from australia... Snd you need to send him form and required documents listed in the chk list.. Im just going through it myself... And if his bank statement are ok they wont ask for the bond otherwise they might ask for 5k-15k$ and it all depends on them.. And no you wont lose the bond you will get it back after getting your TR.. And yeap you should let your co know your applying and yeah you can do medical from sydney no need to worry about that..

the good thing is they wont refused this type of visa if they have some kind of objection only then they will ask the bond so that the applicant return back home and dont over stay.

Goodluck

We are thinking about doing the same... The requirements are same for any tourist visa its just that your husband apply it from australia... Snd you need to send him form and required documents listed in the chk list.. Im just going through it myself... And if his bank statement are ok they wont ask for the bond otherwise they might ask for 5k-15k$ and it all depends on them.. And no you wont lose the bond you will get it back after getting your TR.. And yeap you should let your co know your applying and yeah you can do medical from sydney no need to worry about that..

the good thing is they wont refused this type of visa if they have some kind of objection only then they will ask the bond so that the applicant return back home and dont over stay.

Goodluck

thx AMz fr ur reply , it was helpful...from the spreadsheet it seems u should be getting ur visa anytime sooner as it has already been 6months for u wch is the regular time taken by a female applicant to get her visa..even at this stage ur applying for 679 then I think it is definitely a go-ahead signal for me cuz i've just passed two months since I got acknowledgement so mine is still a long way to go..lets see..good luck to both of us!

thx AMz fr ur reply , it was helpful...from the spreadsheet it seems u should be getting ur visa anytime sooner as it has already been 6months for u wch is the regular time taken by a female applicant to get her visa..even at this stage ur applying for 679 then I think it is definitely a go-ahead signal for me cuz i've just passed two months since I got acknowledgement so mine is still a long way to go..lets see..good luck to both of us!

Nah im nowhere near getting my visa.. Its gonna be 4-5 months more i guess.. And i didnt apply early cause i cannot go before november... anyways if im suppose to get visa during this time i'll get it there and if not then i'll come back here.. So why wait here and be miserable all the time..:P

Nah im nowhere near getting my visa.. Its gonna be 4-5 months more i guess.. And i didnt apply early cause i cannot go before november... anyways if im suppose to get visa during this time i'll get it there and if not then i'll come back here.. So why wait here and be miserable all the time..:P

hmm true, we don't deserve to be miserable and waste our time here with no progress towards life...my life hasn't even started..my husband left 12 days after marriage and I feel so bereaved..we had applied my tourist visa so that we can jioin each other but that also got rejected making us feel even more miserable with no clue of anythng..this 679 visa seems like the last option..keeping my fingers crossed now!

Is it necessary that the PR who is signing statutory declaration for spouse visa know both the sponsor and the applicant ? What if he/she only knows the sponsor and havent yet met the applicant ?

And rackspace i think its better that the person who is signing statutory declaration knows both of you.. But im not sure.. let somebody else comment on it.

Goodluck

We have a PIO member named Iqrahmad who got her 679 visa rejected for the same reason, you can read her posts in this thread. So don't let your guards down and fulfill all the requirements that you'd need to. Security bond is another added assurance that you'd depart Australia before your visa expires and not the reason for returning back to your country. Good luck!

We have a PIO member named Iqrahmad who got her 679 visa rejected for the same reason, you can read her posts in this thread. So don't let your guards down and fulfill all the requirements that you'd need to. Security bond is another added assurance that you'd depart Australia before your visa expires and not the reason for returning back to your country. Good luck!

There might have been a reason for it.. And ofcourse we are gonna fill all the requirements and maybe more then that as well.